jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Do you believe that President Trump will be a MUCH BETTER president than Obama?

1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 12 months ago

Do you believe that President Trump will be a MUCH BETTER president than Obama?  Why?  Why not?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13148353_f260.jpg

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image32
    bradmasterOCcalposted 12 months ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13091398_f260.jpg

He has already done better in less than two weeks putting Americans in the focus of the government. And this also translates into better protection for Americans and America. He just picked a great Supreme Court Nominee.
    He is putting America first, and not apologizing to the world from being America. President Obama had zero accomplishments for the country and Americans during his 8 years. Trump started working for the country right after the election, and even harder after the Inauguration. He is certainly going in the right direction and adhering to his campaign goals The better answer will come after his first 100 days. Right now, politics from the democrats have not given him his full cabinet and their motto, I am just repeating it, is to Resist the Trump administration, and the democrat supporters have adopted it to resist until they take down DC.
    Del if you wish.

1. gregas profile image80
      gregasposted 12 months agoin reply to this

Grace, please don't delete Brads answer.

2. lisavollrath profile image95
      lisavollrathposted 12 months agoin reply to this

Zero accomplishments? We were headed for the second Great Depression when he took office. How 'bout a little credit for heading off Dubya's train wreck? Also, I have health insurance because of Obama, and I will lose it under Trump, like 20M others.

3. bradmasterOCcal profile image32
      bradmasterOCcalposted 12 months agoin reply to this

Lisa, it was the entire congress incl HRC,BHO spent their time and focus on campaigning. GW Bush dn help. You call the last 8yrs a recovery using what barometer. People are homeless, and jobless on unemployment and food stamps. How is that good?

working