jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

Conservatives, are you still happy with your choice of voting for president Trum

1. Robie Benve profile image99
    Robie Benveposted 15 months ago

Conservatives, are you still happy with your choice of voting for president Trump?

Lots of things have happened since the election. Lots of words have been said, executive orders signed, and tweets tweeted.
    As a conservative that voted for this administration, how do you feel about what they have been doing and how things have been handled?
    If the election was tomorrow, would you vote for Donald Trump again?

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image43
    bradmasterOCcalposted 15 months ago

Yes very happy. Everything is going well according to Trump's election campaign goals. Yes, I would certainly vote for him again.

1. Robie Benve profile image99
      Robie Benveposted 15 months agoin reply to this

Glad that you are feeling that way bradmaster, I myself feel threatened by all the random communications and mistakes that have been coming at us, I hope it's just me, I hope he knows what he's doing, and it does it wisely.

3. Alternative Prime profile image77
    Alternative Primeposted 15 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13417475_f260.jpg

I didn't VOTE 4 Donald because I'm "Charlatan ADVERSE" but right now, I'm in the process of Investigating & COMPILING a List of ALL Mining Companies in the United States that are now as a DIRECT Result of an IRRESPONSIBLE Trump E-Order, allowed to "DUMP" Mercury & other TOXINs into OUR Waterways without Abatement nor ACCOUNTABILITY to "WE the PEOPLE" ~ ALL under the GUISE of "Job Creation" ~

Then, I plan to Discover which Corporations and or Private Entities Extract Fish and or other wildlife from said contaminated "RIVERs & Streams" to be sold directly at market or via third parties ~ In a Conserted Effort to Protect my FAMILY's Health, I plan to AVOID Purchasing any Food or other Product from said Companies ~

4. Kathleen Cochran profile image82
    Kathleen Cochranposted 15 months ago

The lack of answers to this question is deafening.

1. Au fait profile image92
      Au faitposted 15 months agoin reply to this

wink  Too bad everyone can't get who they vote for, so the Trump supporters could suffer their choice without the rest of us having to suffer with them.

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image43
      bradmasterOCcalposted 15 months agoin reply to this

Including yours?

3. Alternative Prime profile image77
      Alternative Primeposted 15 months agoin reply to this

In addition to Trump's INHABILITY 2 Think Clearly & Rationally as he Leads us into DARKNESS, he's also POISONING us ~ http://www.independent.co.uk/environmen … 60916.html

4. Au fait profile image92
      Au faitposted 14 months agoin reply to this

Yes, brad, including ours.  I did say 'everyone' should get who they vote for (and what they vote for).  If you want a poverty/police/racist state to live in, fine, but please leave me out. Alt Prime: Agree w/ what you say, & yes, Trump =darkness

5. bradmasterOCcal profile image43
      bradmasterOCcalposted 14 months agoin reply to this

CE you have provided a dearth of facts, and a mountain of name calling

6. Alternative Prime profile image77
      Alternative Primeposted 14 months agoin reply to this

brad ~ "Fact Denying" by CONservatives is getting "OLD" ~ Even OUR Courts R INSISTING the Corrupt Drumpf Admin, must provide FACTs ~ Has everyone noticed the ONLY individuals who R ENTHRALLED with Drumpf is V Putin & some Wall St. CEOs ?

working