jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (19 posts)

Grounds for impeachment?

1. ptosis profile image73
    ptosisposted 13 months ago

Grounds for impeachment?

Take your pick: conflict of interest, emoluments clause, D.C. hotel lease violated, repeated claims he was wire tapped by former President Barack Obama -then says. "we said nothing.  All we did was quote a certain very talented legal mind who was the one responsible for saying that on television.  I didn’t make an opinion on it.  That was a statement made by a very talented lawyer on Fox.  And so you shouldn’t be talking to me, you should be talking to Fox, okay?"

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13454748_f260.jpg

2. lovemychris profile image67
    lovemychrisposted 13 months ago

yes. he is working with an adversarial power for the benefit of himself. he colluded with said adversarial power to steal and distribute personal information damaging to his political opponent, in return for political benefits to adversary. he has had a long history of criminal-type behavior, and gets away with it cause hes rich. (they havent even paid any mind yet to crosscheck...which was under the domain of kris kolbach...mr lock-em-up immigrants) aiding and abetting an enemy is a high crime. we can add china....tho not so much an enemy, as global competitor....check out the stories of his son-in-law. how he just profited from china. trump just got new branding deal with them. some theorized that he threw out tpp for china! their biggest bank has home in trump tower. duh! it goes on and on...hes in this presidency for his biz interests, and to pay off debts...which he owes to foreign nations we must deal with on an international level. its beyond corrupt. time is past for this sucka to GO!
    *in my opinion*

1. ptosis profile image73
      ptosisposted 13 months agoin reply to this

Geez I forgot about Russia, there are so many reasons. Thanks.

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image30
      bradmasterOCcalposted 13 months agoin reply to this

Talented Lawyer, what does that mean?

3. lovemychris profile image67
      lovemychrisposted 13 months agoin reply to this

judge napolitano on fox. hes the one that said obama out-sourced wiretapping to the british. and he apparently got it from some larry guy on russia today, so basically it came from putin, too. and trump said dont blame me for repeating it, blame fox

4. bradmasterOCcal profile image30

What does this have to do with impeaching president Trump?

5. lovemychris profile image67

you asked what talented lawyer meant. napolitano is the talented lawyer trump blames for his big mouth.

6. bradmasterOCcal profile image30

bye bye

7. lovemychris profile image67

just a silly question..both comey and rogers are adament that russia deliberately helped trump win. what more do you need to know? why would they, if not to get something in return??c'monnn.and trump was spying on  russian oligarchs for putin? my god

8. ptosis profile image73
      ptosisposted 13 months agoin reply to this

Brad, do you deny that the people around the president, Michael Flynn, Jeff Sessions, Carter Page, Paul Manafort, have an odd connection to Russia.?

3. lisavollrath profile image97
    lisavollrathposted 13 months ago

I'm sure any halfway decent lawyer could put together grounds for impeachment. But grounds aren't the only consideration.

Our supposedly Republican president would have to be impeached by the Republican controlled House, and tried by the Republican controlled Senate. Do we really think that's likely? Trump would have to do something so awful that the Republicans would think it would benefit them to remove him from office, rather than screw them in the next election.

If the Democrats take the House and Senate, things might get more serious, but we'll have to wait until 2018 to see if that happens.

1. bradmasterOCcal profile image30

Lisa, The democrats and especially the liberals don't have a winning platform in 2018, or 2020 any better than in 2016. Hate Trump is not a platform that moves the country forward. democrats cont 2 act like domestic terrorists!

2. lovemychris profile image67

not only will they not hold trump accountable, my bet is they will start more investigations on hillary and also barack. this is what you call just-us. who matters? just-us. and people better watch what they say especially on twitter. hes certifiable

3. lisavollrath profile image97
      lisavollrathposted 13 months agoin reply to this

Well Brad, since the current Republican platform seems to be "Screw Everyone Except the Billionaires", I'm thinking the Democrats could easily go with "We Told You Those Rich Jerks Would Screw You", and win by a landslide.

4. bradmasterOCcal profile image30

Lisa, I am not a republican. I just like Trump because he really isn't one either. We had the biggest disparity of wealth during the last 8 ys. how did Obama distribute the wealth away from billionaires. Bill Gates doubled his wealth since 2008.

4. crowsnest profile image61
    crowsnestposted 13 months ago

Liberals have been trying to find a way to impeach Trump since the day after the election. Would you really rather have Pence as president? Pence is more conservative in many ways than Trump.

1. lovemychris profile image67

no, pence was in on the whole thing. hes a traitor, too. get them all out. put hillary in. she won popular vote. this admn is done for.
      my opinion

5. ptosis profile image73
    ptosisposted 13 months ago

Yes, but anybody appears to be reasonable sane next to Trump - other that Charles Manson

1. lovemychris profile image67

lol!

working