jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (20 posts)

Why did James Comey SEND the letter REF: Hillary to the entire Congress instead

1. Shyron E Shenko profile image79
    Shyron E Shenkoposted 9 months ago

Why did James Comey SEND the letter REF: Hillary to the entire Congress instead of Republicans only?

FBI James Comey sent a letter to the Republican Congress (Only) that He was re-opening the investigation into Hillary's e-mail, withholding the letter from the Democratic Congress Why?

2. always exploring profile image83
    always exploringposted 9 months ago

Because the GOP had him in their deep pockets!

Shyron E Shenkoposted 9 months agoin reply to this

Ruby, Ruby my dear friend thank you for your input on this.

2. always exploring profile image83
      always exploringposted 9 months agoin reply to this

It's about time we wrote some satire again Shy!

3. lovemychris profile image58
    lovemychrisposted 9 months ago

hes been after clintons since whitewater.  a lifelong republican, and obviously trying to sway the election. and the ny fbi is known for clinton hate. home of breitbart cell.used clinton cash as basis for going after hillary. mercer/breitbart/koch extremists. hes so full of it his eyes are brown. gotta go...

Thank you lovemychris, I appreciate you!

2. lovemychris profile image58
      lovemychrisposted 9 months agoin reply to this

and i you, shyron.

4. bradmasterOCcal profile image29
    bradmasterOCcalposted 9 months ago

I thought we only had ONE Congress? He notified congress that the Hillary Clinton investigation was longer closed.

1. lovemychris profile image58

no, we have two.one republican, one democratic.i thought you caught on when your guys refused to work w obama,and treated dems as invisible during Bush.and trump is same.just signs eo's and calls it a day. divided states of republicandia/corruptopia

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image29
      bradmasterOCcalposted 9 months agoin reply to this

How many times do I have to tell you, I am not a republican or with any party. The problem with the country is the loyal party voter.

We have one congress, if it wins the country wins, if it loses the country loses.

3. Shyron E Shenko profile image79

you are mistaken Brad there are both Republicans and Democrats in our Congress and only the Republicans received the letter about e-mails and nothing about the investigation of trump

4. lovemychris profile image58

isnt that the worst part?they are happy russia attacked us, because it happened to hillary clinton.an act of cyber-war, and they cheer it!it is undoubtedly us and them.they are no friend to democrats. we must be ware of them. this is war for america

5. bradmasterOCcal profile image29

Williams responded, “It went to 16 members of Congress, Repub chairmen and Dem ranking members in the House, and opposite in the Senate.”

Matthews then asked, “So it did go — it didn’t just go to Republicans like the secretary said

6. lovemychris profile image58

wikileaks has now dumped macron emails!! not la pen.not trump. clinton and marcon.....wikirussia. trumprussia. macron was way ahead in polls...sound familiar?

7. bradmasterOCcal profile image29

Read my last comment, don't deflect.

8. lovemychris profile image58

this is not your question.you cant tell me how to answer or delete my comments as you do on your own.wiki,Russia,right wing ganstas trying to overtake the world.thats what matters,thats whats going on.we need sum patriotism.we were robbed, cheated!

9. Shyron E Shenko profile image79

Thank you Chris, you are right, the election of the dictator in the making needs to be overturned and the winner of the election replace the dictator and his cabal.
      I appreciate you very much.

10. lovemychris profile image58

from louise mensch:"history will note that barack obama acted to ensure wide, legal, and secure dissemination of intel on russias attack on america." he knew, and so did michelle. all of these r's are horrid. since citizens united. break laws freely

11. bradmasterOCcal profile image29

The premise of this question is untrue, and you and the author deflect the truth.
      Continue without me.

12. lovemychris profile image58

the truth is the gop has stolen elections since 2000. and the run of the mill republican refuses to see what the party has become: overtaken by far right cristo-fascists. crack the whip for god. let them die for profits. and mean, mean, mean. RESIST

working