Even though Trump was elected by the people, there is so many that absolutely hate him, why?
Even though not everyone is for President Trump he is still in the highest position in the country. And it just makes more sense to stand with him to get more done. Don't you agree? And he has done more in his short time in office than other presidents. And why are people targeting his family as well?
It's my belief that they are afraid of President Trump and his plans for change. If he has his way the people in government can lose some of their gravy train benefits.
No, we're pissed off that we're losing our affordable healthcare so some rich assholes can get a tax break. And that we're losing regulations that protect water, air, and public lands, so they can be pillaged by those same billionaires.
Yes, afraid of the end of the United States democracy as we know it. This is a stress test of the system that we are going through right now. I hope that Congress will pass measures against this active foreign agent and traitor to his country.
Lisa that is so sad. I'm sorry that you actually believe what you wrote.
First of all, Trump was NOT elected by the people.Hillary Clinton had more actual votes. Trump won the presidency because the areas where he did get more votes had more Electoral College votes.
I didn't vote for Trump, but I did like his promise of more jobs and taking action against illegal immigration (though I think building a fence along the Mexico border is ridiculous and a waste of money). I was also interested to see how his business acumen would help improve the country. So I was willing to give him a chance.
But he has repeatedly made rude comments about the people he's supposed to be serving, and more, he's trying hard to take away benefits such as health insurance and food stamps. Now, I was hugely disappointed by Obamacare, but none of Trump's proposed changes would increase access to healthcare. And does he realize that if he takes food stamps away from people with no/low income, they will either starve or turn to crime to stay alive?
He negotiated an arms deal that will bring "billions of dollars" to the U.S. from Arab countries - do we really want those countries having arms?
Trump isn't a leader; he's an embarrassment. He is damaging America's relationships with other countries and other world leaders.
There are 200 million voters registered in the United States. About 63 million of them voted for Trump.
The rest voted for someone else, or couldn't be bothered to vote.
Regardless, that's barely 30% of registered voters voting for him---leaving the other 70%, or about 137 million people, somewhere between apathetic, and angry.
1. Trump never previously ran for public office. The media mocked him and the left laughed at him. The Washington DC Republicans didn't take him serious.
2. Donald Trump beat the Republican elites in the primary. A man who had never run for public office defeated some very seasoned politicians at their own game. Many of their supporters were enraged. They became "never Trumpers."
3. The left and the mainstream media believed with all their heart that Donald Trump couldn't beat Hillary. They completely discounted his campaign. They ignored attendance at his rallies. They could not imagine Donald Trump could become president.
4. Donald Trump becomes president and the left and Democrats can't believe they are so wrong. They lack maturity or any depth of character to accept they are wrong, probably don't know what any of that means, they went crazy. Instead of acting like adults, they behaved like angry spoiled children who didn't get their way.
5. The recount efforts failed. Jill Stein did discover that more people voted for Trump than was recorded in some places. Trying to intimidate the electoral college didn't work. Hollywood celebrities put of a PSA on it. It only resulted in more people switching from Hillary to Bernie than leaving Trump. Again...Trump wins.
6. So, then fake news stories flood into the news cycle. The end result is reporters getting fired from CNN as well as the NYT retracting stories and more. Again...Trump wins.
7. Dems put record amounts of money in a Georgia run off election and still the Republican gets elected. All four of the special elections are won by Republicans. One man body slams a reporter and still gets elected. Again...Trump wins.
8. A special prosecutor is created to investigate possible collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russia. According to Democrat Senator Diane Feinstein, there is no proof. CNN reporters are recorded saying it's a big "nothing burger." Again...Trump wins.
9. He has gotten the Keystone pipe line started, gotten the US out of the political nightmere known as the Paris accord, and reset relations with the communist country known as Cuba. Illegal immigration is way down. The stock market is up. Again...Trump wins.
10. So, why do so many people seem to hate Trump? Simple. He's proven he's right and wins. The left can't accept they're wrong about him. It's easier for them to act like spoiled children than adults about Donald Trump.
I can have great respect for the Office of the Presidency without being in awe of the coward occupying it.
Many thought America had reached its liberal nirvana with Obama as president, those who benefited from government largess thought the economy was fine. They though the Gay and Transgender agenda celebrations to be fine with most Americans.
It appears that a mental illness has swept this country---Progressive Liberalism. Unfortunately, Obama set this tone. Trump was elected because people are sick and tired of the Political Correctness crap and such. Trump is a threat to liberals. So the liberal way of getting the masses against someone/something is to demonize it. If they yell "racist" "bigot" misogynist" long enough, the people will believe it.
Correct! People are also sick of presidents that dislike America and try to change it into a global mess, rewrite history and weaken us in the eyes of the world.
Because he's the symbol for greed, extravagance and bigotry which are all the worst traits of Western culture.
Most of the hate comes from liberals that had their hearts set on Hillary, and just naturally hate Republicans. I'm a republican and I voted for Trump because I can't think of anything worse than another administration like Obama.
BUT I think President Trump is crude. He is inarticulate and a boring speaker and wrestling about on the ground is beneath the dignity of the office. I hope he does well, I think he will and I also hope he cleans up his act. This ain't show biz. Even with all his faults he comes in way after Clinton in the gross category. Or Teddy Kennedy and other democrats.
It's odd that his kids are so well spoken, so polished and so dignified.
1) He's draining the swamp and offending powerful people who benefit from the status quo. While draining the swamp, sometimes nasty creatures get revealed and will fight over control of the swamp that remains.
2) He's discredited and made fools of the main steam media, so they've been in full attack mode ever since. To most, the media is just continuing to implode by removing any hint of neutrality and continues to be man handled by Trump through social media.
3) The low information crowd are slightly bothered that their media masters lied to them about Trump but they're really angry that their media betters were wrong.
4) The first stage of grief began with denial (Trump won) and confusion (how could he win), then fear ( he's Hitler and going to destroy the planet). Stage two is all the hatred towards him that we're witnessing right now. They're obsessed with Trump, non stop name calling and focusing on everything he says and does.
5) The left is exhibiting cult-like behavior, progressivism is like a religion that offers their adherents a sense of moral superiority. Trump used to be in good standing with the left and was a serious donor for Democrats but now he's left the flock and they're going crazy.
6) Trump is hated even more than Bush because he not only won an election but has scored the first major cultural victory since Reagan in the 80's. The assumptions of the progressive church has gone virtually unchallenged for a long time and now Trump is leading a counter culture that refutes those assumptions.
by Alternative Prime 20 months ago
Well, Believe it or Not it’s TRUE according to recent reports ~ Now that’s “HUGE” ~ SURPRISED? Shocked? You’ll discover it’s “Par for the COURSE” if you take the time to investigate this Pathological Liar’s checkered past ~ You’ll also find that this Un-American guy, according...
by Readmikenow 3 days ago
Right now President Trump is meeting with Vladimir Putin. The Ukrainian people are very worried. President Trump has supplied important weapon systems and more for Ukraine's battle against the Russian separatists. He has also not said anything about Russians leaving Crimea. I hope he...
by My Esoteric 17 months ago
Donald Trump has been President for 14 days now. In that time he has issued around 14 executive orders, most of which impact the world.The American polls show over 50% of America think Trump is doing a poor jobs.What is your opinion?
by Jackie Lynnley 23 months ago
Doesn't this say something to the Republican Party leaders who are trying to turn their back on him? I mean this is a lot of people and look at the crowds he draws, literally thousands while Hillary is lucky to get 50 people!Don't you think Republican leaders should be paying attention to what the...
by Grace Marguerite Williams 22 months ago
If Donald Trump is elected as President of the United States, what will be YOUR reaction? Why?
by wiserworld 21 months ago
Will you move out of the United States if Donald Trump becomes president? Where would you go?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|