jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

To Conservatives out there, how do you feel about the current sociocultural atmo

1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 5 months ago

To Conservatives out there, how do you feel about the current sociocultural atmosphere

regarding morality, ethics, gender liberalization, familial relationships, & the racial climate?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8092150_f260.jpg

2. Ken Burgess profile image88
    Ken Burgessposted 5 months ago

I think there is considerable turmoil compared to the days when I was becoming an adult (80s).

I think most of America's problems stem from the corporate takeover of America by international corporations, and the NWO movement which really kicked into high gear under Bush Sr.

As they passed NAFTA, CAFTA, WTO, etc. and progressively handed over the Nation's sovereign rights to international bodies like the WB, IMF, UN, etc. our wages, our opportunities, and our rights have diminished.

Some say the chaos is orchestrated to bring America's social upheaval, that way those with the power and money can instill a culture and society similar to China's here in America.

But who knows really, as technology takes off, and the population skyrockets, there are more and more people for fewer and fewer good paying jobs.

We are poisoning the air, we are poisoning the water, the same people who want to kill you for saying Climate Change is not manmade, are laughing at you because you say the millions of tons of plastic in the oceans is going to lead to death of all animal life on earth if we keep using it.

You have people defending DACA that can't find a job with their half-million dollar college degree, while BLM members are publishing their 10 demands for white people.

I would say it is a somewhat chaotic time to be a conservative, heck, even the moderates are feeling forced into a conservative mindset these days, as those that would label themselves progressive or liberal have become unhinged and unconcerned for the consequences of their actions... the SJWs will set all that is wrong with America right again, and then we can see true equality and fairness in action... like Venezuela today.

1. someonewhoknows profile image75
      someonewhoknowsposted 5 months agoin reply to this

Annunaki COVENENT

AN ILLUSION IT WILL BE SO LARGE SO VAST IT WILL ESCAPE THEIR PERSPECTIVE

THOSE WHO SEE IT WILL BE THOUGHT INSANE

WE WILL CREATE SEPERATE FRONTS

TO PREVENT THEM FROM SEEING THE CONNECTION BETWEEN US

WE WILL BEHAVE AS IF WE ARE

2. Ken Burgess profile image88
      Ken Burgessposted 5 months agoin reply to this

Exactly.

3. Old-Empresario profile image82
    Old-Empresarioposted 5 months ago

I think the Left lost sight of its old message, which was to put a spotlight on the gap between rich and poor, challenge criminal activity on Wall Street, emphasize the need for quality education, support clean energy and to challenge trillion-dollar spending on the military-industrial complex. Now the Left has branded itself the "Politically-correct-tranny-queer-angry young black college student-celebrity and comedian" faction of politics. They're attacking free speech. They're attacking biology and history as politically incorrect. They're tearing down the family unit and alienating men.

Meanwhile, the Right dropped religion and nationalism from its dialogue and became a rational party of libertarians. The new Right its getting its message out clearly that we've been looking at things like unemployment and healthcare all wrong.

working