jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

If Oprah Winfrey decides to run against President Trump, would you.....VOTE FOR

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 6 months ago

If Oprah Winfrey decides to run against President Trump, would you.....VOTE FOR HER?

Why?  Why not?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/9002266_f260.jpg

2. Valeant profile image96
    Valeantposted 6 months ago

We don't need another inexperienced politician in the White House.

1. lisavollrath profile image96
      lisavollrathposted 6 months agoin reply to this

That's exactly what I was going to say.

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
      dashingscorpioposted 6 months agoin reply to this

AMEN!!!

3. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 6 months ago

I'd vote for Rocky the Flying Squirrel if he ran against Trump.

4. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 6 months ago

Grace...In all seriousness, OPRAH?  Frankly, NO, I would not vote for her. I like her enough but she just doesn't strike me as Commander in Chief material. I'd sooner vote for Rocky, as Keith has suggested.
    I have a difficult time believing she would even be foolish enough to waste her time & money to run.  Choosing to run for POTUS is not some joke or popularity contest based on one's high profile celebrity.  I mean, who might she choose as  a running mate?  Ellen DeGeneris? 
    We need to come back down to earth, be realistic and choose extremely wisely.  One thing for certain is, If the Dems run another total loser (criminal, liar, thief) like Crooked Hillary, we'll have another "R" POTUS, regardless of who he/she is. Meaning, we'll have remained pretty much as we are now, but hopefully not as crazed & divided!  Have the Dems learned their lesson......for a change?

1. Alternative Prime profile image74
      Alternative Primeposted 6 months agoin reply to this

lol ~ "Loser, Criminal, Liar, Thief ?? WHY do Trump FANz try 2 take what Donald is GUILTY of & PAWN it OFF on others??? ~ LOSER, Criminal, Liar, Thief, Racist, Misogynist, Narcissist, Pyschopath are ALL terms commmonly used 2 DESCRIBE DRUMPF

2. fpherj48 profile image76
      fpherj48posted 6 months agoin reply to this

AP..I have made it CLEAR, well over 50 times, despite my opinion of HRC, I am NOT a Trump fan! I am NO FAN of either! I have reported U 4 attacking me & will do so again today. I don't give a damn what U call DT. Back OFF me & my opinions. !!

3. fpherj48 profile image76
      fpherj48posted 6 months agoin reply to this

UR opinions are no more important than those of others. Try understanding English.  I only have to repeat myself for Morons! DO not address me. I don't address U!  Team is receiving another complaint about U. Ur racking them up.

5. wba108@yahoo.com profile image81
    wba108@yahoo.composted 6 months ago

I like Oprah,she's at least run successful businesses and has learned to cooperate with people to get the job done. She's also not a crook so I think she's more qualified than either Barack Obama or Hillary but she's a liberal so I would not vote for her.

6. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 6 months ago

No. Everything I've seen suggests she's very liberal while I'm conservative.
    That I'd get called racist and sexist reflexively by many liberals for refusing to vote for her is just validation of why I shouldn't vote liberal, because if Clinton or someone like her was in charge, the liberal bullies would be backed by state power instead of just college professors and the media.

working