jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

How Do You Rate Our Nation's Relations Under President Trump and First Lady Mela

1. Spiral Illusion profile image61
    Spiral Illusionposted 4 months ago

How Do You Rate Our Nation's Relations Under President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13810929_f260.jpg

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image28
    bradmasterOCcalposted 4 months ago

Better than in the last 28 years. The World now once again has respect for the president of the US and the US itself.

They may not like him or the US, but they respect them.
    The 8 years under Obama was pathetic, as he kept apologizing for the US. He didn't garner any solid relations with any country. He created the opportunity for ISIL.

He didn't improve the relations with Russia, China, Iran, North Korea and others. These bad relations was a set stage for Trump when he became president.

1. Aime F profile image84
      Aime Fposted 4 months agoin reply to this

I nearly spit out my coffee. You honestly think the rest of the world respects Donald Trump? Yikes.

And are you under the impression that Trump is somehow working to improve relations w/ NK by mocking Kim Jong Un on twitter...?

2. profile image0
      PeterStipposted 4 months agoin reply to this

I'm flabbergasted by this ass well. I dont know what kind of info Brad is reading/watching but it wouldnt be a bad idea to read some foreign newspapers.

3. profile image0
    PeterStipposted 4 months ago

The relation between the US and Europe have never been so bad as today.
    Or to quote Angela Merkel:  “The era in which we could fully rely on others is over to some extent,” This is a pretty heavy statement. Europe (do not read the UK) and the US are not automatically partners anymore. The good relationship and diplomacy that President Obama had with most European leaders is in tatters.
    The bullish behavior on international meetings by shoving the prime minister of Montenegro at a NATO summit says it all. The man has no tact for diplomacy.
    Also his aggressive tweets do not help to bring people together. On the contrary. Presidents Trump's tweets isolates himself and his country from the rest of the world.

1. bradmasterOCcal profile image28
      bradmasterOCcalposted 4 months agoin reply to this

Europe is floundering and you want us to follow their lead.
      They are doing worst than they did during both WW.

2. profile image0
      PeterStipposted 4 months agoin reply to this

Realy, where have you read this surealistic statistic. Anyway. The subject is the diplomatic skills of President Trump and his relationships with other countries.and these are terrible. He didnt even visit the UK, his only ally.

working