America, America

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 2 months ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13147924.jpg
    How do Conservatives want to change America?  Is there be a second revolution in America as far as Conservatives are concerned?  What ways will Conservatives make America better or worse & why?  How is the rise of extremist, even supremacist groups such as the Alt-Right related to Conservatives in America?  What is the ultimate goal regarding America for Conservatives & how do they intend to accomplish this goal?

1. Eastward profile image93
      Eastwardposted 2 months agoin reply to this

I envision something quite Darwinesque but infused with dynastic wealth and the like. A Conservative end goal would be minimal government interaction and an extremely free market. It's hard to say if America would be better in the long run but it would take a dark period to find out. I don't see Conservative allowances for social programs and assistance for those in poverty. The extremist groups are born out of ignorance and pain. They are pointing fingers at immigrants, minorities, etc. because they are confused on how to alleviate their own struggles. For the record, I wouldn't consider myself either a Conservative or Liberal in the current sense.

2. jrk1121 profile image85
    jrk1121posted 2 months ago

I think Eastward has the overall big picture in sight, but it seems to me as if the revolution is happening within the elites and we are the pawns.

With a different narrative from each mainstream media source its hard to keep up with what is really going on behind the scenes, but based on the context of the arguments, at least in the public view, the war appears to be over: One world government, population control, economic control and of course who runs it all. The question I am left asking myself is "Is an agenda 21 style earth necessary?"

working