Finally Serious Consideration For 25th Amendment To Remove Trump?

Jump to Last Post 1-13 of 13 discussions (70 posts)
  1. JAKE Earthshine profile image67
    JAKE Earthshineposted 5 years ago

https://hubstatic.com/14196714.png

What Took Them So Long and why wasn't this option exercised yesterday ???? Believe it or not, that’s the SHOCKING news report according to an op-ed source just released in the New York Times: Constitutional CRISIS: Wow, UNREAL, the reports of staggeringly stunning and alarming news surrounding the dysfunctional and totally inept Trump white house seems to be never ending: Now, according to at least one concerned patriotic American working in a senior position within the chaotic, crazy and utterly dangerous Trump white house, the 25th Amendment is actually being considered by the cabinet to remove what they define as a mentally unfit detriment to our republic, essentially a threat to our national security: This is the report, so when will this happen ??

1. Jean Bakula profile image91
      Jean Bakulaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Everyone knocks all the liberal news outlets, but at least they have real journalists who deal in facts. I looked up the people on Fox and Friends, and very few of them have journalism degrees, they are just entertainers on talk shows. And even if I never watched one news report, just watching Trump during his campaign rallies was enough to show me how unstable, misogynist, racist, mean spirited, and unintelligent he really was.

I've read a few books written about how the WH is run under this administration. No matter who writes them, amazingly they all say the same things. That Trump can't read beyond a 5th or 6th grade level. And worse. I have Woodward's book pre-ordered, maybe a journalist of his caliber can wake some of these crazed Trump worshipers.

JAKE Earthshineposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I agree Jean: Sure, every human being occasionally makes a mistake but liberal reporting overall is extremely accurate and valuable REAL reporting and is needed, especially in unprecedented Mega-CRISIS Times like we‘ve been forced to endure for the last 2 years, it’s not dangerous, made up phony divisive racist propaganda like Sean Hammity, etc peddle to their little cultees nightly: Can you imagine if fox was the only outlet available? It’s a horrifying thought but if true, we’d now more than likely be living under a fascist regime with a sick, mentally warped crazy like Mr. Trump as chancellor and if he‘s not removed soon, that is still the direction he’s trying to pull us toward: UNREAL:

Despite what right wing apologists and crazy biased radicals like Alan Dersowitz claim, progressive media has the facts, recordings, photographic evidence and professional journalist investigators, that’s why radical right wing lunatics knock progressive news sources such as CNN, MSNBC, BBC, CSPAN, Wash. Post, New York Times etc etc: Bozo Trump and his little complicit republican congress-persons are frightened to death of these progressive cable and print media sources because they are just doing their jobs by methodically exposing the Trumps for what New Yorkers already knew for decades:

For the good of this nation, Trump should absolutely resign before he’s removed as the whistle blower defined as ‘one way or another‘, but that probably won’t happen, many Yale and Harvard psychiatric professionals have already WARNED us several times that he’s obviously a paranoid, mentally unsound, dark individual who is a danger to the republic, so dragging him out of our white house kicking and screaming like a little girl will more than likely be his ultimate fate: 25th Amendment:

2. wilderness profile image93
      wildernessposted 5 years agoin reply to this

"Serious"?  How can it be "serious" when a disgruntled employee, hiding behind the curtain of anonymity, says anything at all?

Just when you thought the nightmare couldn't possible get any worse, we now have alarming reports of what many of us already assumed was happening behind closed white house doors: Reports indicate, our Generals and Admirals are REFUSING to carry out Bozo Trump's insane orders which should send chills up and down any normal human beings spine: Do I really need to repeat that ??

This guy is a walking talking mentally deranged disaster and he's trying to  drag the entire country down into the darkest depths of hell with him and guess what? He could care less about you, your family or this collapsing nation:

What are the last few remaining Trump cultees waiting for? What will finally heal their all consuming case of TWD, "Trump Worship Disorder"?

Does Donald need to disrobe in broad daylight, wrap his 60 inch waist trousers around his flat head and wabble stark naked down 5th avenue before some will admit he's GONE, out of his gourd ???? Because given his public mental state, that's probably what's coming next:

With this collapsing country in a dire, emergency situation, and officials from within emerging to reportedly share horrific stories of Mr. Trump's frightening ineptitude and mental incompetence, some episodes of which we've all witnessed in astonishment in public on national television, if the republican snowflake cowards in congress continue to violate their oaths and the constitution by NOT impeaching what most experts define as the most cowardly and corrupt oval office occupant in history, the cabinet must act to avert more catastrophic consequences before there's noting left of this ailing country to salvage:

VP and majority of cabinet informs congress that Mr. Trump is not able to execute the office duties, then, the burden shifts to Mr. Trump to prove he's capable which means legal jeopardy aside, an immediate comprehensive psychiatric evaluation must be performed to determine the extent of his mental inabilities and proof he's not compromised by our enemies such a Vladimir Putin: ALL Americans including his rapidly shrinking cult members at this point, must be in favor of at least proof of his mental state and allegiance to this nation: ALL other mounting legal issues will be resolved by the criminal investigations:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF6SNFbZg9Q

2. Live to Learn profile image61
        Live to Learnposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Exactly. If that equates to serious every catty whispered conversation would equate to something momentous.

1. wilderness profile image93

LOL  In the minds of some, it absolutely IS momentous.

1. profile image0
            PrettyPantherposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Whatever you two do, don't believe your own lying eyes. It might cause an aneurysm. LOL

3. Sharlee01 profile image78
      Sharlee01posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I thought the Dems were promoting impeachment? I guess they have moved on to something new? Perhaps they should concentrate on issues of the citizens, not trying so hard to destroy Trump due to hurt feelings? Looks a bit foolish but to each his own...

2. JAKE Earthshine profile image67

ALARMING ******* : Now, according to press reports, we are beginning to receive corroborating evidence from inside this inept, chaotic white house that indicate the obvious that we are and have been in the demonic midst of an emergency crisis situation: UNREAL: Where are the AWOL cowardly republican congress-persons? Why are they neglecting to fulfill their obligation to abate this absurdly dangerous nightmare? Time is of the essence: Have they been compromised by Vladimir Putin and is this the true reason for their shameful impotence?

From Bloomberg: STUNNING:

"The White House’s Steady State of Crisis
    The emergency is real; the only question is the threat level."

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles … -of-crisis

Breaking BIG *******: Considering the context and parties involved, many would say Omarosa has much more credibility than the oval office occupant who has been documented by the press to have already spewed more than 4,000 lies so who would you believe, Omarosa or a serial liar?

STUNNING: Omarosa claims WH Staff used the abbreviation 'TFA' which was short for "The Fifth Amendmeent" to text each other whenever they observed Mr. Trump doing or saying something crazy:

#TFA: Omarosa says, 'We'd just hashtag it TFA and keep moving' when Trump did something 'insane'

"WASHINGTON – Former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman said Sunday that she and others used #TFA in text messages, a reference to the 25th Amendment, when President Donald Trump did something "insane" or "so crazy."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol … 249713002/

3. JAKE Earthshine profile image67

Breaking BIG *******: According to Bob Woodward, General Mattis had to inform Mr. Trump that certain United States Military Troops were in place around the world to PREVENT world war 3, and his former lawyer John Dowd said Mr. Trump was disabled, unable to tell the truth and therefore could never testify under oath: UNREAL:

This is the imminent danger we have lurking and roaming in our oval office:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVrQryv4ECw

No fan of Rick Perry but he and others were right on target about a few easily foreseen predictions, Bozo Trump is absolutely a cowardly dark, flesh eating cancer which has led the rapidly shrinking republican party right off a steep 10,000 foot cliff crashing down violently into the depths of perdition:

No fan of Rick Perry, but he was prophetic about a few shocking 'trumpian' things:

Rick Perry describing what was about to happen to the shrinking republican party:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=479SOJDXzak

4. JAKE Earthshine profile image67

Almost 3,000 Americans perish in hurricane Maria and this is what he says on national television, in front of victim's families? Seriously, what's wrong with him? Can he even help himself anymore or is he just numb headed? God have mercy on this soulless old man:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShrMkaCe4Z4

Bob Woodward is warning everyone that is not already extremely alarmed by Mr. Trump's behavior, and that must be very few of us left, that they had better wake up:

UNREAL: Is this a bad disgraceful joke, or, just how detached from reality is Donald Trump?: Now, his latest tweet retardation that some of his last remaining cultees might actually end up believing, is that the almost 3,000 documented in hurricane Maria did not die:

WoW,   how much longer can this crumbling unraveling nation sustain a functional society with an obvious disturbed individual roaming our oval office?: ALARMING and Insane:

Beyond Astonishing: WHO Still Actually Believes This Junk ????

Trump Twit Tweet Rant:

"3000 people did not die in the two hurricanes that hit Puerto Rico. When I left the Island, AFTER the storm had hit, they had anywhere from 6 to 18 deaths. As time went by it did not go up by much. Then, a long time later, they started to report really large numbers, like 3000..."

"Donald Trump Denies That 3,000 People Died In Puerto Rico After Hurricane Maria"

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tr … 089c0dfdad

1. GA Anderson profile image89
        GA Andersonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

"3000 people did not die in the two hurricanes that hit Puerto Rico."

Hmm... Do you have information that 3000 people did die in those two Storms Jake?

I don't think you do. At best I think you might be able to find sources that claim 3000 hurricane-related deaths.

Even your own link says the count is of "excess" deaths - as in post-hurricane event mortality comparisons.

Still want to stand by your claim that Pres. lied about how many died in the storms?

This is not just a matter of semantics, but it is a matter of spin.

GA

1. profile image0

Here is the entire text of the tweet:

"3000 people did not die in the two hurricanes that hit Puerto Rico. When I left the Island, AFTER the storm had hit, they had anywhere from 6 to 18 deaths. As time went by it did not go up by much. Then, a long time later, they started to report really large numbers, like 3000. This was done by the Democrats in order to make me look as bad as possible when I was successfully raising Billions of Dollars to help rebuild Puerto Rico. If a person died for any reason, like old age, just add them onto the list. Bad politics. I love Puerto Rico!"

One could quibble about the phrasing (i.e., "in the hurricane" versus "hurrican-related") but the death toll is now officially close to 3,000. Just like with Katrina, the death toll includes deaths that occurred during the storm and after.

So, technically Trump might not have lied about how many died IN the storm. However, unless he can provide evidence that Democrats colluded with Puerto Rican officials to falsely elevate the death toll to make him look bad, then he lied about that.

Do we really care anymore?

1. IslandBites profile image89
            IslandBitesposted 5 years agoin reply to this

It's all about him. He's a disgraceful waste of a human.

Check this out:

In one email, dated Sept. 29, 2017, a first responder — whose name has been redacted — describes “finding mass graves in mud slide areas,” and requests counseling support for federal first responders in the area. An unnamed Army National Guard general is included in the correspondence.

We, Puerto Ricans were saying that from the beginning. The original number were never correct. Not even those of "direct deaths". There were people burying family member and neighbors because no one came. There was no way to call, no roads, etc. Many bodies will never be found, let alone count.

1. profile image0

I don't think many are fully aware of how bad it was and still is.

2. GA Anderson profile image89

That sounds reasonably plausible IslandBites. I can see the reality of those circumstances.

I hope you can see that I never intended to defend that "64" number, I was only arguing the spin of that "3000" number - as it was used.

Now I am feeling bad. My joust with Jake can easily be seen as something other than what it was intended to be - even with all my explanations.

GA

Don't worry, I know. smile

Thanks for that.

GA

1. profile image0

GA, we know you're neither a Trump defender nor detractor. Maybe some day you'll commit.  ;-)

2. GA Anderson profile image89

And there you are PrettyPanther ...

Properly stated facts - without the spin.

Don't you see the difference between your and Jake's statements?

Almost any further response I would make would seem like I am dismissing lost Puerto Rican lives - I am not. Any further argument about the number of lives attributed to the storm would sound as if I don't think Puerto Rican lives matter - I most certainly do. And any further response would seem like I am defending Pres. Trump - that is not my intent. My intent is to point out the errors in outrageously spun, but humorously written, content of the post I responded to.

But ... there is no comparison between your statement and Jake's - both using the same "numbers" facts. And, there is also no comparison between the intent of your comment and Jake's - as I see it.

However, regarding that "democrats colluding" aspect, I am sure you noted I didn't address that part. Baloney is baloney no matter the source.

And yes, I do care. I have said this so many times I should make it my signature. You don't have to make-up or spin stuff about Pres. Trump, he hands you more than enough on an almost daily basis. So, if that is your, (generic), shtick, then mine is to put it in the spotlight.

GA

1. profile image0

Fair enough.

3. Jean Bakula profile image91
            Jean Bakulaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Trump definitely lied about the deaths in Puerto Rico, and I saw the same tweet, word for word. That's as many as the U.S. lost on 9/11, and we mourn them so publicly each year that I know families who can't handle it. It depresses them for weeks on end. I fought for memorials for friends I lost, when I couldn't bear to see the devastated faces of their parents and families.. But for another country to lose that many lives is trivial? For shame.

The hospital ship sent to Puerto Rico was later, when older and dehydrated people were too weak to take advantage of the services. Trump acted like a fool when he was throwing paper towels at people who lost everything they owned and thought, "They were having fun, it was a moment of levity." He is incapable of feeling empathy. The larger number died in the days and weeks to follow because of no water, electricity, food, or gas.

I don't know what communication mishaps caused all those pallets of water to be sitting at the docks, but I suspect nobody could get there to access them. When we had Hurricane Sandy in NJ, Obama and Chris Christie worked together and huge army helicopters brought large amounts of bucket trucks from as far as UT within days. At least both men were decent enough to work well together for the people they served, and able to put political differences aside.

I've read too many books about Trump and everyone says he is illiterate and incapable of caring about anyone except himself. In Woodward's book, Trump lives in a world from about 30-40 yrs. ago. Nobody wants to go back to work in coal mines, all our jobs are in the service industry now. He's a man who can't learn and has no intellectual curiosity. The R's need to get some stones and expose him for the mentally ill person he is.

The fact he blames liberals for everything is getting old too, when conservatives are in charge. He's so ignorant I doubt he knew it was part of the U.S. and the Puerto Rican people are American citizens. He actually said, and I quote, "We are just finding out it's an island. It's surrounded by water." That's 3rd grade geography (or was when they still taught it).

He wants to scapegoat Democrats, when Republicans have the power and refuse to admit that they can't even get through a day at the WH without treating Trump like a petulant child.

1. tsadjatko profile image65
              tsadjatkoposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Trump lied? No this is what happened.

Start at 26:00 minutes

https://youtu.be/o42dhmVBqKU

2. Sharlee01 profile image78

Please take time to do some research.  If one takes the time o check death statistics for Puerto Rico they will find the highest death toll in I many years was in 2016. They have experienced high yearly death tolls for many years.  Long before Trump took office.  I have added a link with a chart that shows Puerto Rico's death toll from 2000 to 2017. You will note it a very steady predictable death toll. In 2017 it actually goes down from 2016 and once again becomes predictable.   It might be also wise to check the amount of many as well as aid was sent after the Sept 20, 2017 hurricane. It well appears the Trump administration did the best job they could with on Island type Hurricane. I might add in much of Puerto Rico one would consider the people live without any power and live in third world conditions.  The Trump administration is currently helping rebuild an already devastated island giving billions in financial aid. I find it odd how the media is getting away with skewing the truth in regards to the death toll... it's disgusting. But there are always some that will blindly buy into anything they report. Do some research... Always wise to follow the numbers. I have posted a photo pre-hurricane. This will give you an idea of how some live in Puerto Rico.  https://www.indexmundi.com/g/g.aspx?c=rq&v=26

https://hubstatic.com/14208888.jpg

Oh, you forgot to add the date of the photo... February 1973. roll

1. Sharlee01 profile image78

Yes, I did, I did make sure it was well before Sept 2017. I have been several times in Puerto Rico, it is a very sad situation once you leave the tourist area. Which has gotten smaller over the years? Just wanted to make the point Puerto Rico needed much help before the Hurricane and needs even more now. Can't blame any one person on the kind of poverty that one finds in Puerto Rico.

Yes, I did, I did make sure it was well before Sept 2017.

Yes. Like 45 years ago. roll

My last visit was in 2015. The photo gives a very good representation of how a large population lives in Puerto Rico. I actually believe many will now have electricity that did not have before the hurricane. The grid is being replaced, which was failing for many years.  Sorry if I offend you with the photo. Did not mean for this to become argumentative.  I would never have posted the photo if I did not know of the sad conditions that many have been living in for many years.  It's a very pretty city to have a vacation, but one learns quickly to stay in the city...

As a Puerto Rican that lives in the Island I was not offended. I just know when to call BS.

1. profile image0
                  Ed Fisherposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Islandbites ,Respectfully ,  How much of Puerto Rico would you consider 3rd world living conditions ?

Sorry, I did not realize you live in Puerto Rico. I should not have veered off subject. My original comment on the subject was to "jake". However, I stand by my comments on the subject. The subject of poverty in Puerto Rico has been interesting to me due to having visited the region on several occasions.  I found it very sad how some lived so well in the tourist area's yet just outside those area's so many lived in such poor conditions.

5. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image83
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago

Trump's poll numbers are so very low that it reminds me of the night he became the greatest President of the United States in America of our time. The economy, the single most important thing for any nation, is doing wonderfully. And this is entirely due to Trump's cutting of taxes and regulations, and showing manliness on international trade.

I've never been so proud of a US President. I never even thought there would be a POTUS I actually liked. Well, these are strange times. I can't wait to vote a straight Republican ticket in November.

You mean the night he lost the popular vote by about 3 million which equated to a huge failure until his comrades in Russia intervened with hacking the USA for which many have already been indited by Mueller's prosecutors? Is that what you mean Wesman?

In reality, Trump's big mouth has inflated gasoline prices, I now pay almost double what I paid per gallon under President Obama: The economy is absolutely fantastic if you happen to be extremely wealthy because they got a huge corporate welfare tax cut giveaway scheme by Bozo Trump and republicans, if you work for a living you're still a slave with no pay increase: We've realized the greatest point crash in the dow jones under Bozo Trump and due to his recklessly insane tariff wars with those who were once our close friends, you and everyone else are paying inflated prices for consumer goods:

That aside, he's reckless, mentally unstable, not too bright and a danger to society as innumerable press reports and evaluations from Yale and Harvard experts have already warned:

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image83
        Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years agoin reply to this

'he's reckless, mentally unstable, not too bright'

A mirror is a fine thing, Jake. Lots of us own them. Some of us could use them more often.

https://hubstatic.com/14207978.jpg

One big misleading, and deceptive visual Wesman: Typical fox news junk and nonsense that they feed their sheep:

I would go through all points to prove you wrong with actual facts but just for starters, unemployment was at about 9 or 10% when President Obama was first inaugurated, he inherited one of the worst economies in history from another republican named George W Bush who did the same thing Bozo Trump did, he signed a massive republican corporate welfare tax cut scam which made the rich even richer and the poor even poorer and destroyd our economy just like Bozo did months ago which will decimate our economy once again:

President Obama then miraculously turned the economy around and when he left office, unemployment was around 4%, a robust economy which Bozo Trump is now riding until his insane ideas kick in which will soon be catastrophic:

President Obama also achieved GDP over 4% which actually does nothing but enrich Wall Street and greed mongers:

The rest of your weak attempt isn't worth a response and it in no way negates Mr. Trump's unhinged state and the emergency situation this country is now in::

6. profile image0
    Ed Fisherposted 5 years ago

It would be so easy to refute all these claims ,  You seem to be extremely biased against Trump  and I'm wondering why ?  Are you one of the election result delusioned , was the Hillary loss for you too emotionally draining  as it seemed to many ,many people? I believe at this point the government should offer some sort of much needed emotional counseling for some people  at no expense , look at it as part of the free health care system .   I wish you much good health in your future .

7. JAKE Earthshine profile image67

BIG Developing NOW *******: Looks like Mr. Trump's suspicious supreme court nominee awkward looking Brett Kavanaugh, the guy who wants to get all up into a woman's privacy, just might be burnt toast:

So predictable, can you see the pattern and trend which has developed? There's a very good chance anyone Mr. Trump hires or nominates is either Corrupt, a Sexual Abuser, Russian Puppet or White Nationalist:

Steve Bannon, Porter, Devoss, Cohen, Manafort, Gates, etc etc etc:

"Senate Democrats forward 'information' to FBI about Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol … 291766002/

BIG DEVELOPING NEWs!!!!!!!!

Democrats forward mysterious 11th hour anonymous letter to FBI !!!

Speculation from knowledgeable anonymous sources say the letter has something to do with Kavanaugh's high school years !!!.

FBI received and reviewed mysterious anonymous letter and forwarded it to White House for inclusion in Kavanaugh's background-check materials!!!

The FBI says no additional action is required!!!

THE BREAKING NEWS DETAILS:

A mysterious letter of unknown content.
      An Anonymous source.
      An 11th hour submission.
      An unstated accusation related to an event 40 of years ago
      FBI involvement.

Damn strong case you have there Jake. Kavanaugh is toast for sure - if only we would see things the way you do.

GA

1. profile image0

Appears to be stalling tactics on the part of  Democrats.

I hope that is all it is PrettyPanther. Because I am going to look really silly if it turns out to be serious stuff. (highly unlikely as I see it, but so are earthquakes in North Dakota )

GA

https://hubstatic.com/14208832.jpg
            How psychologically warped must an elderly old man be to actually endorse a creepy old guy like this who was accused of alleged atrocities involving children? UNREAL:

I understand it's difficult for some poor souls out there in fox news land who may be suffering from "TWD" "Trump Worship Disorder" to comprehend certain things but here in the real world, Sexual Assault, Abuse and or Misconduct against a woman or anyone else, is indeed 'serious stuff' GA, regardless of when the alleged crime occurred and in a normal functioning society, not the evil dark nation we are now forced to endure until Bozo Trump is finally removed kicking and screaming from our oval office, a crime against a woman would be an immediate disqualifier to serve on our supreme court: gee what a concept, no alleged sexual abusers on the highest court in the land:

But don't worry, Bozo Trump has degraded the morality of what's left of the republican party to the point of oblivion and Mitch McConnell will presumably try to jam awkward Kavanaugh or some other version of him thru the senate despite alleged despicable crimes: At this point, Kavanaugh could have shot somebody on 5th avenue and not a republican senator would care because they're obviously bound by the terms of their compact with Satan:

Sexual abuse? Well of course that would change things Jake. I didn't know you had confirmation that was what that mysterious 11th hour anonymous letter was about.

Now I have to wonder why the FBI didn't forward the information to the relative States Attorney -instead of just adding it to his White House background-check material and saying no additional action was required.

Did your source say why they didn't do more follow-up?

GA

2. wilderness profile image93

lol  That's our Jake, to a Tee!

Oh No! Do they have a Polaroid’photo of him and a date at "lovers lane"?  Boy, he sure is in trouble now... As you said burnt toast.

We must assume that it's a little more serious for the senate to delay the process and at one time, long ago before Bozo Trump destroyed the republican party with his reckless behavior and utter insanity, republicans would have immediately disqualified a shifty, not so bright individual like this:

Is this why republicans delayed the release of thousands of documents pertaining to awkward Kavanaugh's questionable past? Do they know something the public doesn't? What else is tucked between all that paper that might need to be investigated? According to press reports, we've learned from inside sources that Trump cabinet officials are or were considering the 25th amendment to remove what they perceived as a threat to national security, what else is hidden if anything within the Kavanaugh papers that could be of interest?

"If the Allegations Are True, Could Brett Kavanaugh Face Criminal Charges? Maybe."

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/if … ges-maybe/

You certainly show up for daily feedings. What will it be today?

I really don't even know what that means Sharlee01, but it looks like a rather dopey, beattie eyed unattractive man with perhaps a horrendous past as press reports indicate, just might be the next appalling individual appointed to our supreme court by his republican pals, a body of justice which at one time, pre-Trump, reflected the best of the best:

But at this point, what else could we possibly expect from Mr. Trump ??  I guess republicans are unable to find a radical right wing crazy judicial nominee who actually has a clean history, and can't they find a nominee who is NOT interested in getting all up inside a woman's privacy ????

8. profile image0

It is amazing to me and many others that those on the left cannot see their anti-Trump bias , cannot discern the total media bias , the bias of two entrenched party's who hate Trump and are acting out against him , his entire administration and it's message .

1. profile image0

Yes, we know, it's everyone versus Trump, and Trump is honest and true and everyone else is a liar. Sounds very reasonable.  roll

Well Ed, I and every other rational human being accepts our 'anti-Trump' stance and are proud of it: It's not too difficult for a normal person to hate someone like Bozo Trump who is trying desperately to take away their children's heath insurance, ignites crazy nuclear conflict twitter fights with N Korea, suggests he doesn't like our POWs and stands proudly with our arhc enemy Vladimir Putin against the USA on national television:

And now, no surprise, there are press reports that Bozo Trump's awkward, beattie eyed Brett Kavanaugh nominee may have committed the crime of sexual misconduct:

So, what else but hatred should a normal person express toward Mr. Trump who is trying to take everything they've earned AWAY from them and give it to rich fat slobs ?

9. GA Anderson profile image89
    GA Andersonposted 5 years ago

Relative to Pres. Trump personally, I am committed PrettyPanther. I am just never comfortable with character assassination - just for the purpose of denigrating someone, and I also seldom join in to chorus other comments - regardless of the topic. *(except for short blurbs like; I agree, I will give you witness, etc.)

So what purpose would it serve to say you're right, I wouldn't want my kids to emulate him either?

You know me and choirs don't get along. ;-)

GA

Well GA, nobody could ever dream of doing a better job of character and morality assassination of Donald Trump than Donald Trump himself and everyone knows it: Perhaps his mental state prevents him from tempering his impulses, who knows what kind of nightmares go on inside that little head of his:

I think you might be a tad upset that his past, present and future is rapidly catching up to him: he said 'I like people who weren't captured' referring to national hero John McCain, he attacks our law enforcement almost daily with his crazy, conspiracy twit tweets, he stands with Vladimir Putin and against the USA in Helsinki ON NATIONAL TELEVISION, he attacks women's appearances and gold star families and he sabotages our healthcare system:

Just a few examples of countless which illustrate how pathetic and amoral this clown is: Yet I don't hear you or any other right winger around here accusing the person who started the ridiculous discussion that asks if John McCain is a traitor or hero, or falsely accusing CNN of being fake news when everyone knows it's one of the most legitimate news sources in existence:

Where's your accusations about them and so many others in the discussion forum menu?

I am not even a little bit upset Jake, and even if all your proclamations turned out to be true - I still wouldn't be upset. From honey-dipper to President - we all reap what we sow.

You won't find any accusations listings, (hmm... maybe that should be "hopefully won't," or "rarely"), from me in the forum menu Jake. Personal accusations  aren't everyone's preferred style.

GA

2. profile image0

I know.

I don't agree that pointing out his many faults  to establish that he is unfit for office is "character assassination."

Maybe, and maybe not. At this point it is all opinions and degrees.

Could you consider that many of those "faults" are really just disagreement with style, (I didn't say all), and many that are seen as making him unfit for the office are judgements of degree?

For instance; his lying - a frequently thrown spear; That's been objectively proven, (as I see it), but, isn't it nearly universally accepted that all politicians lie? Wouldn't that make that "fault" a judgement of degree - a subjective judgement, which by the nature of being subjective means whether it can be viewed as making him unfit for the office is really just an opinion?

Another example, his crude and rude personal style - that even most of his supporters admit - also another frequently thrown spear: What if he, behind that crude and rude, abrasive, egotistical, crass, and juvenile style, is basically an honest person. Would you still prefer a super corrupt statesman? Would rude and crude make him more unfit than corrupt and crooked?

Now, all that is just an objective effort to point out that I think many of the "faults" that you think make him unfit are really just opinions - not provable accusations. It is not an effort to say there are no provable faults that would make him unfit by any rational person's judgement.

I think those may be shown in Woodward's book. We just have to decide which make him unfit, and which just make him a bad, (or good?), president.

GA

1. profile image0

Well, GA, my eyes and ears tell me all I need to know about his mental health. No, I am not a mental health professional but I have experience dealing with both narcissistic personality disorder and dementia and my degree is in psychology. Even so, I would have enough doubt of the accuracy of my own observations to withhold judgment, EXCEPT that too many credible reports from intelligent people, including mental health experts, corroborate what my eyes and ears tell me. This man is dangerous. He has been protected by his wealth and his Russian benefactors who have groomed him as their asset for years. He will fall, though. It is inevitable. I am highly disturbed that so many people could not and still cannot see how unfit he is for office. That scares me more than Trump himself. As I have repeatedly stated, I would not trust him to take care of my dog, much less my country. I love them both too much.

I understand what you are saying PrettyPanther, but ... there is a bit of uncertainty that keeps me from joining your ranks.

I may no longer be hanging on to my Francisco hope, but I am still unwilling to accept subjective opinion as proof.

I am also unwilling to arrogantly accept what could very well be an effort of those that now have the power - and fighting against losing it - to get me to join their side.

My eyes tell me you are right. But my desire for proof beyond just perception tells me I need more.

Consider my previous response to you:

Putting aside your personal feelings for the man, can you honestly say those are impossible considerations?

Note: regarding what your eyes and ears tell you, have you ever looked into the studies of 'eye witness' accounts?

"IN 1984 KIRK BLOODSWORTH was convicted of the rape and murder of a nine-year-old girl and sentenced to the gas chamber—an outcome that rested largely on the testimony of five eyewitnesses. After Bloodsworth served nine years in prison, DNA testing proved him to be innocent."

I know this is a different sphere than this discussion, but I do think it addresses my point:

"Since the 1990s, when DNA testing was first introduced, Innocence Project researchers have reported that 73 percent of the 239 convictions overturned through DNA testing were based on eyewitness testimony. "

After thinking about that - even in a different circumstance, can you really be so confident of what your (potentially lying), eyes tell you? Can you still be so confident that you aren't falling victim to your own confirmation bias? I can't.

GA

10. profile image0

Look at Trump as being the equivalent of many of your behaviorally unruly children ,  you still love them , coddle their ideas and ideals , support their tantrums and behavioral antics in public  , maybe Trump just needs a little leftist hug . What possibly could all your kindness hurt ?

11. Ceegen profile image67
    Ceegenposted 5 years ago

So much disinformation, so little time.

Who determines what is "sane" or "normal" hmm? It seems that no matter what Trump says or does, the Politburo can't seem to tolerate dissent, and that is why they want him removed. Trump is a threat to career politicians, and the people that support them, who can't stand being criticized.

Rather hilarious that the people screaming the loudest, trying their hardest to get rid of Trump since before even taking office, are the ones with the most authoritarian principals. I was apolitical before all this nonsense started, so you have yourself and people like you to blame, because it surely seems like I stepped into some kind of bizarro world nightmare. Trying to get Trump impeached for basically nothing?

Main Stream Media has been programming you for a long time now...
    This is what desperation looks like:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fHfgU8oMSo
    George Orwell was dead-on.

ThankQ.

1. profile image0
      Ed Fisherposted 5 years agoin reply to this

The entrenched left screams impeach , the right in D.C.screams in silence ,  the media screams into permanent insanity .

Still not sure how much more direct evidence the last remaining Trump fans need to realize what the overwhelming majority of Americans which include psychiatric experts at Yale and Harvard and white house cabinet members, have apparently already understood for a very long time, that Mr. Trump exhibits many visible public signs of an unfit, mentally unsound elderly man who represents and unprecedented danger to himself and of course the world:

Bob Woodward has investigated and has uncovered the most alarming developments in U.S. History, he says individuals from within the WH are trying desperately to mitigate Mr. Trump's dangerous actions, and that includes military generals refusing to carry out his insane orders: UNREAL:

If that doesn't chill you to the bone, nothing ever will:

All his blatant dishonesty about Hillary and other rambling nonsense aside, here's just one of many examples of his rambling, incoherent babbling which is certainly not a good and or reassuring sign coming from our once respected oval office:

Disturbing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zpp2Adm5Vs

1. Ceegen profile image67
        Ceegenposted 5 years agoin reply to this

The Clinton body count is a real thing. They didn't call it "Arkansaside" for nothing.

Cult of personality strikes again.

12. profile image0

OOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhh, We're all just standing around now "chilled to the bone "  waiting for impeachment .......Not!

Whole buch of things wrong with that rant ;

1-Psychiatric experts at Yale ? Too busy rounding up safe spacer blankets .

2-Trump fans wavering ?  Only getting more numerous.

3-Woodwards books ?  At the discount bin in any Walmart !

4-"Chill us to the bone" ?  No, Trump's voters are cool and patient .

5- Mueller - Can you spell  f-i-r-e-d ?

You said the very same non-factual nonsense as ahorseback:

BTW: Bob Woodward has the audio tapes and guess what, his sources say Mr. Trump is cracking up and the nation needs to be protected from his insanity?

Even Omarosa said she has hundreds of tapes and she hasn't even started on Bozo Trump yet: Who doesn't have tapes on this guy? I hope she gets the chance to reveal her evidence before Mr. Trump disappears in the late night fog on a private plane with an empty greasy KFC bucket over his head on his way toward Moscow:

13. profile image0

Jake you and your like have" thrown everything at the wall " in your Trump Derangement Syndrome  , nothing to date has proved one thing except a leftist  alt-reality . Good luck with Trump impeachment reason #203  , you are getting somewhere .[not]

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)