Sanders and Obama both endorse Biden.

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (72 posts)
  1. Randy Godwin profile image60
    Randy Godwinposted 4 years ago

I've read several comments to the effect of "Why doesn't Obama endorse his former VP?" So now he has done so, with Bernie giving his blessing as well.

Your two cents worth?

1. profile image0
      Sairayposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Mr. Biden is very old. He has a limited time in the world now. We need younger people to become the President. I like Tulsi Gabbard!

Randy Godwinposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I look for Biden to only serve one term, Sairay. It'll be interesting to see which lady he'll choose for his VP running mate.

1. profile image0
          Sairayposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Tulsi Gabbard and Kamala Harris.

Yes, they are both on the radar.

2. profile image0
          Stevennix2001posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Why only one term?  If Biden hypothetically did become president, why would he not want to be reelected?  Or do you mean that he would lose in the 2024 election to a republican candidate during his reelection campaign?

Well, Joe has already served his country a long time, Steve. He wants to  go out like a veteran, not a dupe. Just my opinion...

1. profile image0

And you're saying he would if he decided he wanted to be reelected?  Does that also mean you think any president that runs for reelection after serving in office for one term is automatically a dupe if he ends up serving a full 8 years instead of just four?  And if that's the case, are you saying both Bill Clinton and Barrack Hussein Obama were dupes?

Not at all, Steve. It's up to Joe to decide. Far be it from me to make the decision for him. I'm simply hoping he doesn't become another Ronald Reagan with Jill making the real decisions.

But then, what do I really know about Joe? smile

1. profile image0

Fair enough. I was just curious.  thanks for answering.  lol

I do believe we're all in The Twilight Zone, Steve! tongue

3. profile image0

I personally think Biden should just go with the best qualified for the job; regardless of the VP's race, gender, sexuality and religious preferences, but that's just me.  Hope he finds a good running mate if he gets the nomination which it seems like he will for sure now.

2. profile image0

I don't think age should play a factor at all when it comes to politics.  Rather who's the best fit and best qualified; regardless of whatever their age, race, gender, religion or sexuality is.

2. Credence2 profile image80
      Credence2posted 4 years agoin reply to this

It probably isn't worth 2 cents, but let's face it,do either of them really have a choice at this point? Obama is an astute man that understands that 2009 is not 2020 and that the party and its politics have changed during that time with other candidates perhaps being more appropriate now, over Joe.

I just hope that Joe sees the big picture and selects an appropriate VP as running mate.

3. Ken Burgess profile image71
      Ken Burgessposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thats a relief, I was concerned about it.

I doubt that matters to anyone that was going to vote for the possible pedophile, potential rapist, senile, corrupt DC hack.

And I doubt that matters to anyone that has already rejected him, for the various reasons noted above, or because they believe Trump to be doing a good enough job.

For what it is worth, I hope they stick with Biden, he loses in an epic landslide to Trump, and then hopefully we get some real change in the Democratic party with some younger people with better ideas than the likes Biden, Pelosi, and Schumer.

Its a statement about where the Democratic Party is... that they are presenting such a decrepit cronie like Biden as their nominee.

1. profile image0
        PrettyPantherposted 4 years agoin reply to this

That "decrepit  cronie" is only four years older than that incompetent, mentally ill, loser Trump. And Trump brags about assaulting women, so there is zero doubt that he is a sexual predator.

You're sounding really lame lately. Why don't  Trumpers argue for Trump on his merits instead of merely listing Biden's character flaws, which are minuscule compared to Trump. After all, he has made America great again, hasn't he?

Because they know how corrupt Trump already is and are terrified of Biden being the nominee. It's a hoot they accuse Biden of something Trump is already well known for.

2. Ken Burgess profile image71

Its just wonderful that you are so rooted in your beliefs and ideals you are willing to vote in a guy who likes to feel up women, sniff little girls, ensure family members get billions from the likes of China, and is obviously senile. ... To get rid of someone you are convinced likes to feel up women, ensure family members get billions, and you feel is incompetent.

That is just so inspiring, I love to see people so determined to not settle, to fight for what and who they believe in!

1. profile image0

For the sixth(?) time, I am not voting for either Biden or Trump. I made a pact with myself, after watching otherwise decent people twist themselves into knots to defend that lying POS Trump, that I would only cast votes for candidates I feel good about.
            All that said, I believe Biden is a far better choice to lead us than Trump and will not hesitate to say so.

It should be funny but it's actually truly sad to see Trump defenders trying to say Biden's character is unacceptable. You all set the bar so low that there will likely never be a candidate whose character you can criticize without sounding absolutely ridiculous. This is the nasty bed you all made for yourselves. Have fun trying to pretend you suddenly care about character because only other self- deluded Trumpers will buy it. The rest of us will just laugh. Or shake our heads in pity and disbelief.

Tell it all sister.....tell it all!

2. Eastward profile image65
              Eastwardposted 4 years agoin reply to this

"I am not voting for either Biden or Trump"

You aren't the only one! I'm currently looking at Howie Hawkins and the Green Party and watching to see if Justin Amash makes an official run:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics … r-BB12BLWa

1. profile image0

I'm going to write in Elizabeth Warren, unless she's the VP candidate, then I will have to figure it out.

I'm going to be honest and say I have the luxury of knowing that my not voting for Biden will not affect the outcome, as I live in Oregon, which is a blue state without question.

1. Eastward profile image65

A write-in is another option to think about. If I do a write-in, it would be Bernie. After his endorsement of Biden, I feel less inclined to go that route though. I don't expect a Green Party or independent win, but if either were to get a record amount of support, it would send a message to the duopoly (and secure funding for a 3rd party).

That is fair, except I never saw anyone come up with pictures of Trump groping and sniffing young girls.

Trump never got out on the campaign and talked about how great it was to have kids sit in his lap, or run their hands up his legs.

Trump never stumbled over his words in what is clearly the onset of dementia, senility, or clear lack of faculties.

And Trump never used his position as VP to have 1.5 Billion funneled into his son's Investment firm from the Chinese.

Trump may be crass, a crook, a braggart and overall a dislikable person.

But I never saw anything hinting at his being a pedophile... which to me is the most sick and vile of people, nothing comes a close second, but that's my thing.

And no matter what Trump may be... senile is not one of the things you can label him with.

If I hated everything Trump stood for... the Democrats are nominating perhaps the only political figure out there, that is more loathsome and more incompetent than even Trump.

Suggesting otherwise is a denial of truth and reality.

1. profile image0

You've  never seen anything that hints that Trump is a pedophile?

My gawd. I guess YouTube has failed you.

1. Ken Burgess profile image71

Pull it up, lets see it.

4. Misfit Chick profile image78
              Misfit Chickposted 4 years agoin reply to this

*APPLAUSE APPLAUSE* My thoughts exactly - although I am actually going to vote for Biden just to do my part to make sure Trump gets ousted. People taking the moral high ground and NOT voting - is part of how we got Trump in office last election. If you want anything to change, its a really good idea to vote, no matter what. (In fact, in some social circles - not voting IS considered to be an anti-moral act for that very reason.)

When was the last time you felt completely good about any political candidate? They all have something wrong with them - as do each of us - cuz we're all human. Its just a matter of degrees.

I would ask anyone who feels this way to please reconsider. Don't think of it as a vote 'for Biden' - think of it more as a vote against Trump. That's certainly what it is for me. Biden wasn't my first choice, either.

There are more elections ahead to get pickier about politicians. For now, we need the mediocre, wishy-washy guy with the less questionable (and divisive!) character to win before we can move forward as a WHOLE country anytime soon. (I know its a dream, that has never really happened before... maybe John Lennon's 'Imagine' should be playing in the background as you read this, ha!)

1. Credence2 profile image80

The question remains, will it be enough to win with a mediocre, wishy-washy candidate having considerably less than a sterling character but is somewhat better than his opponent?

1. Misfit Chick profile image78

Well, it certainly won't be if people like you who keep insisting that this country needs to change RIGHT NOW on a dime - or they aren't going to vote - keep clinging to their precious perspective.

You're a smart man, I'm pretty sure you are capable of understanding the perspective of my argument. The fact that you refuse to give it any 'credence' (heh) and refuse to accept that 'we the people' are not ready for a potus like Elizabeth or Bernie yet - especially RIGHT on the heels of Trump and his army of right-wing extremist jerks - then that is your prerogative.

Those of us who can see why Biden works for more people - along with WHY that is so important right now - are looking at the larger picture and into the future. Change is a slow thing to happen, especially with so many twisted, archaic ideals still to be realized and unwound.

Yes, it is people like me that insist that the ball be kept moving down the court and will not accept endless excuses as to why needed changes are endlessly delayed.

And, you know what, me and people like me are still here.  "Right now"  seems to be a concept that is always in a state of indefinite postponement. That may work for you, but not me. Patience is fine when you have no skin in the game regardless of whether change comes or not.

I have been around long enough and am a smart enough guy to know how the system works, thanks....

I still say that Biden has enough deficits to allow him to be vulnerable under the coming Trump onslaught and you can bet that it will be fierce.

I see the perspective of your argument and give it credence, but I don't agree with it. I say that just not being Trump is not good enough, people need something to vote FOR. You mark my words, against the Trump propaganda machine, if our candidate has too many flaws, we would be lucky to win. And, remember, you heard it here first. I will remind
                    you of this conversation next November to see which analysis was the correct one.

One of us will have to "eat crow", but I promise to provide all the necessary condiments to make it palatable for you.

Your view may well prove to be myopic in nature. But as far as the outcome, we both want the same thing ultimately.

What is the point of winning... if you replace Trump with someone "somewhat better"?

And to be clear, I do not think Biden is any better, on any level.  But for arguments sake what do you get with replacing a creep with a cretin?

Its no wonder we have been stuck with these perverse power hungry psychopaths in control of DC for so long... if you think you are actually making a change by putting in Biden... he is nothing if not the epitome of all that is wrong in DC.

There was hope, the pendulum swung to Obama and then it swung back to Trump.  Obama found that the establishment was not something he could crack, he fell in line.  Trump is a rogue, he has been a wrecking ball, exposing many players who are now gone and doing extensive damage to the corrupt cronies who sell their votes or their positions to the Chinese, or Big Pharma, or Big Oil... he is putting them all at risk, he is pulling the wool off the eyes of America, the politicians and the media that supports them do not work for the interests of average Americans.

And you want to go BACK from where we are now, to before Trump and before Obama with Biden?

Electing Biden will do the OPPOSITE of moving us one step closer to real change in our government.  Electing Biden will reinforce the corrupt system and they will eliminate any chance of a populist or revolutionary movement taking hold in America for the good of the people.

Biden must lose, and must lose overwhelmingly.

Only then can the Democratic Party be broken apart, only then can the likes of Pelosi, Schumer, Biden, the Clintons all be washed away, and new ideas and new younger voices come forward to lead the Party in a new direction.

If Biden wins against Trump, that never happens.

That is what I fear that there may not be enough daylight between Biden and Trump to offer the electorate any real choice.

We are always going to differ about who is the least palatable, Trump or Biden, and all things being equal and considering the fact that I loathe Right wing philosophy and ideology, I am going to get less of that with Biden over Trump, of that I may be sure. And we spoken enough for you to understand why.

NO, I want to move forward with either Bernie or Liz. But that is not in the cards now, but I will not consider any right wing candidate or advocate, out of the question and that is what Trump is. Now, that is going backwards.

New ideas? Make the Dems out to be more GOP in attitude and outlook? More DINOs, I think not.

2. profile image0

I should confess I live in a blue state that Biden will win without question, so I can rest easy that my write in vote will not affect the delegate count for Biden.

2. Sharlee01 profile image86
            Sharlee01posted 4 years agoin reply to this

I have to say I have the same thoughts. I must say I am not sure how after the uproar many have made about Trump in regards to sexual abuse allegations, as well as alligations on how his family is profiting from his presidency, can now ignore, and explain away all of the same allegations that now haunt Biden.  It seems very hypocritical.

"I can't see how you people can vote for a guy like Biden." Is this what you meant to say, Shar?

"It seems very hypocritical."

1. Sharlee01 profile image86

NO, I did not try to project that I could not see how people could vote for a guy like Biden. I wondered how after all the uproar over Trump's sexual obligations how some now could ignore the same allegation now lobbed at Biden, just explain them away. Neither did I point any one person out. I was really going to name the media. But, saw no reason to point out the culprit. After all, the media really came down very hard on Trump for his treatment of women. Yet they are not really saying much about Biden's little problem with Ms. Reade.

Not sure why you would think I would think those thoughts. I voted for Trump. Would I not be setting myself up to be called a hypocrite? So, I certainly would understand how if a person wanted to vote for Biden could set aside sexual allegations and just vote for him for other reasons. Like an agenda or whatever they found tipped the table in his direction.

Just a thought but maybe more Dems will understand my view just a bit better.  I never hid my reasons for voting for Trump. Now did I?

2. Misfit Chick profile image78

"Its a statement about where the Democratic Party is..."

That isn't true. Its a statement about where the country is - and how much 'against Trump' it is. If this were a normal election year -  Bernie or Elizabeth would probably be the Dem nominee.

Joe is the mediocre middle ground that enables #NeverTrumpsters, Independents and Democrats alike to unite behind to oust Trump.

Next election comes the big changes with the more risque, shiny ideas.

One thing at a time. smile

Joe is a more loathsome and corrupt human than Trump... in addition he is suffering from dementia or some similar form of failing cognitive ability.

The guy sniffs and fondles little girls.  I am not overlooking that because idiot-box channels like CNN and MSNBC have been on an unholy crusade against Trump.

What does Biden represent if not himself... a corrupt, perverted old man who is going senile.  Sorry, there is no viable excuse for voting for such a person.

To get rid of Trump you say?  Biden is worse, he is even more unfit than Trump.  That is the reality, whether you accept that truth or not.

1. Misfit Chick profile image78

Happy to cut & paste this from above (not mine), its that good: "It should be funny but it's actually truly sad to see Trump defenders trying to say Biden's character is unacceptable. You all set the bar so low that there will likely never be a candidate whose character you can criticize without sounding absolutely ridiculous. This is the nasty bed you all made for yourselves. Have fun trying to pretend you suddenly care about character because only other self- deluded Trumpers will buy it. The rest of us will just laugh. Or shake our heads in pity and disbelief."

4. profile image0

Honestly, I'm not surprised, as I expected this to happen anyways.

5. Sharlee01 profile image86

Hey, I must eat my words. I predicted President Obama would not endorse Biden. I can't make an assumption of why the PO endorsed Biden.  He did it, so I will keep in mind what he said. And hold him to his words further down the road. I hope he remains true to what he stated. I always felt PO honest, and one that stuck to his values. Can't comment on will the endorsement help Biden.

2. profile image0
    PrettyPantherposted 4 years ago

https://youtu.be/5-s3ANu4eMs

Every American should watch this video of Obama endorsing Biden, at least from about 9:45 on.

1. GA Anderson profile image81
      GA Andersonposted 4 years agoin reply to this

You are right, it was a good video to watch, and the best was from 9:45 on.

GA

1. profile image0

I miss Barack Obama....

3. Kenna McHugh profile image93
    Kenna McHughposted 4 years ago

It's about time. Why did Obama wait so long?

He wanted to back the popular candidate, Kenna. Why bet on a losing horse?

I think that sums it up pretty well, Randy. Haha. You might say he was just Biden his time...

I tend to be realistic at times, EW.

I'm a strong proponent of moving back towards realism, Randy. Sadly, I think we'll see more manufactured consent than anything else in this election cycle.

2. GA Anderson profile image81
          GA Andersonposted 4 years agoin reply to this

'oh gawddd' So corny . . . but so good. ;-)

GA

4. profile image0
    PrettyPantherposted 4 years ago

https://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles … awsuit.pdf

https://www.businessinsider.com/women-a … carroll-21

Just a hint is all you needed.

"But I never saw anything hinting at his being a pedophile... which to me is the most sick and vile of people, nothing comes a close second, but that's my thing."

DOH!!  yikes

Very disturbing, Epstein... At some point I will follow up on that lawsuit info, I will probably not like what I find, which is that Trump is as twisted as Clinton and Biden.

To be clear I never gave a crap about what went on between him and porn stars, or grown women who would put themselves in situations that were open to sexual activities occurring.

I don't go into biker bars at 2am in the morning... common sense and a desire to not be put in harms way

If I were a woman, I wouldn't go up to a guys hotel room at 2am in the morning... common sense and a desire not to be put in harms way.

I have little sympathy for those who have no common sense, or who think they can game the situation to their advantage.

But when you prey on children... you deserve no mercy from the law, or society...  really what is more evil than ruining a child's life through harmful acts for personal pleasure?

1. profile image0

Can't argue with much of what you say, but a woman should be able to enjoy a party, just as men do, without worrying that an entitled, sociopathic creep will shove her against a wall and grab her privates.

3. Readmikenow profile image95
      Readmikenowposted 4 years agoin reply to this

The gullibility of the left is always amazing to me.

Gee, might want to ask what happened to that lawsuit.

Donald Trump Teen Rape Accuser Drops Suit

The woman who accused Donald Trump of raping her at age 13 has dropped her civil suit against the GOP presidential nominee. The suit alleged that the victim, known only as Jane Doe, was raped at a party thrown by sex offender billionaire Jeffrey Epstein. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/20 … drops-suit

Seems like someone didn't want to go through the discovery process.  Oh, I wonder what the investigators would be able to find about this lady that could be used at trial.

So 25 women "accuse" President Donald Trump.  Remember these are accusations.  Only accusations.  NO police reports, NO lawsuits, just allegations. 

Reminds me of the man who alleged he had gay sex with obama.  It was just an allegation.

So, yes, there is NO proof, and I will define the word proof if necessary, that President Donald Trump is a pedophile.

There is just as much evidence that obama had gay sex during his marriage.

Trump more than likely settled the case out of court, Mike. He's done this before or either paid the girl enough to drop the charges.

No big surprise as we already know about Stormy and the Playmate. Or perhaps you think they made their stories up? If so, the gullibility of the Right is always amazing to me.

2. profile image0

The exact response I expect from you.

To be fair, I said I would do my due diligence, at some point when I can spend a few hours parsing what credible information I can find.

For me, this accusation is something I have zero tolerance for. 

As I stated, what he has done with porn stars I could care less about, the she said he said between two adults who both voluntarily arrived somewhere, I don't care much for.

This is something totally and massively different in my book.

I firmly believe Biden is a pedophile, the thought of him being elected President while people ignore what is practically out in the open because they think its "the better option" sickens me. 

But if Trump is such scum himself I guess it doesn't make a difference,   truly despicable that if all this is true  so many have worked so hard to keep a lid on it. Clinton, Biden, Trump... who else?

Got a link to Biden's pediphilia other than another Youtube video, Ken?

Nah Randy, I'll just do some cutting and pasting, you can figure out where it came from if you want to do the digging.

Following the allegations of sexual harassment of the seven women, and the viral images of Biden ‘groping’ young children, several media outlets have now also claimed that Joe Biden’s college roommate has come forward claiming that Biden admitted to being attracted to children.

According to the reports, Paul Tatchell, Biden’s former roommate, said that “He used to say it was his ‘civic responsibility’ and that if he didn’t choke the chicken’ or ‘clean the hosepipe’ before spending time around children he wouldn’t be able to keep his hands off them [children].”

Tatchell continued, “His attraction to children is also the reason he became a teetotaler,” said Tatchell, explaining that “he realized he couldn’t control himself in public with a few drinks in him.”
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Like Hollywood with Weinstein, DC knows about Biden. And a former Secret Service agent assigned to Biden's residence claims that the Service often had to protect women from him.

Best-selling author Ronald Kessler documented Biden’s problem with females in his book The First Family Detail.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            The most fascinating part of the video is then-Sen. Jeff Sessions, now U.S. Attorney General, slapping Biden's hand away from a young girl, which suggests Sessions knows Biden is a pedophile. Here's the video:
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            A New York Times reporter has urged social media giants to censor and scrub all references to Joe Biden being a pedophile. Nicole Perlroth, technology reporter at the NY Times, took to Twitter to slam the social media outlet for failing to ban evidence of Biden touching women and children inappropriately.
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            In March 2019, former Nevada assemblywoman Lucy Flores alleged that Biden kissed her without her consent at a 2014 campaign rally in Las Vegas. In a New York magazine op-ed for The Cut, Flores wrote that Biden had walked up behind her, put his hands on her shoulders, smelled her hair, and kissed the back of her head. Adding that the way he touched her was “an intimate way reserved for close friends, family, or romantic partners – and I felt powerless to do anything about it.”

1. Readmikenow profile image95
              Readmikenowposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Ken,

I normally agree with you on everything, but I must be consistent.  I think you are way off base on this one.

Many things have been alleged against President Donald Trump.  I tell people they are allegations and simply because someone makes an allegation doesn't make it true.

I would like to reference the allegations (most later withdrawn) about justice Brett Kavanaugh.

"According to a Senate Judiciary Committee synopsis, the FBI's October 2018 investigation into sexual assault allegations against Brett Kavanaugh did not find any evidence to corroborate or substantiate those claims."

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/fbi-r … -not-true/

So, unless you have more than he said, she said, I'm going to have to categorize these as simply unsubstantiated allegations.

To me, this is not proof of anything.

I'm not a big fan of Joe Biden.  I don't even like him a little bit.  I'm just a big fan of getting to the truth.

Yeah right, Mike. The senate Republicans are terrified of Trump's disapproval. We saw this in real time with the Kavanaugh "investigation"--where some who wanted to be interviewed about him--were never contacted--and the Impeachment Senate trial where they were terrified of calling witnesses. A trial is a search for the truth, but the Republicans in the Senate knew this and didn't want to know the truth.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)