The Biden-Harris administration is planning ahead

Jump to Last Post 1-1 of 1 discussions (16 posts)
  1. PrettyPanther profile image83
    PrettyPantherposted 5 weeks ago

Biden will have White House disinfected after Trump leaves

Smart, forward-thinking, and simultaneously sad and funny as hell.

1. GA Anderson profile image92
      GA Andersonposted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

Your link didn't work for me. The error page says it's a broken link.

GA

PrettyPantherposted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

Thank you, it should work now. I need to do a better job of checking my work!

2. Sharlee01 profile image84
      Sharlee01posted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

I would think it a pertinent action due to the pandemic, as well as Biden's advanced years and many comorbidities, such as atrial fibrillation,( which can cause shortness of breath and fatigue, and it puts Biden at a higher risk of stroke,)  He has a problem with of sleep apnea which can cause a stroke. And a real problem --- Biden has dealt with chronic asthma and allergies since childhood. He has a history of two Biden’s near-fatal aneurysms in 1988.

So yes, it a very good idea that he makes every effort to disinfect his new environment.  Very good to see advanced problem-solving at work.

It wouldn't hurt to hire a shaman, too. The negative energy from Trump and Stephen Miller alone would be enough to curse the entire place, not to mention the black demon trails undoubtedly left by the likes of Minuchin and Conway. big_smile

1. Sharlee01 profile image84

Hate to say this --- I was being serious. I pointed out facts in regards to Biden's ongoing health problems, along with my opinion that the Biden's were being sensible.   Each one of the health conditions is serious, and these types of comorbidities can lead to an increased probability of death in COVID patients.

Your humor evades me.  I mean you have put yourself out there as the COVID police in many other past comments.  Did Biden's health problems catch you off guard?   

I felt his health comorbidities fit in well with his decision to disinfect his new surroundings.   Just adding some depth to the conversation.  The article was just repeating what the media has already beat to death for many months. A bit of overkill  IMO.   Just added a new dimension of the importance of protecting Biden, a man who has serious comorbidities, and giving credit where due. Very good problem-solving.

So you don't enjoy my humor. Okay  ;-)

I'm having to view the proceedings with a humorous eye given that my previous thoughts about the behavior of Trump and his acolytes following an election defeat have been, unfortunately, confirmed.

What will the devil dream up next and how far will his devotees go to continue worshipping him? History tells us there are no limits so I must be able to insert humor to ride this absurd wave of mass stupidity.

Deleted

What? Do I need your permission to bring up Trump now? LOL! I made a joke because I wanted to. You can ignore or not but you should know by now I will say whatever the hell I feel like saying.

Unfortunately, I had a bit more to say... Due to because I too say what I please.

Not at all. And could I stop you? LOL   

Just as I have the very same right to bring up Biden in regards to my feeling he was horrible at campaigning. You know the little roundabout we had the other day in regard to that subject.  I did not want to use the term I used that we went back and forth over. "He just did not campaign." Because actually theoretically he did do some campaigning. 

But between me and you, I can honestly say he was so bad at campaigning. All the lies, walk back, and then all his confusing behavior. And .... Let me borrow your sentiment

What will the devil will JOE dream up next?  And how far will his devotees go to continue worshipping him, without merit?   History tells me there are no limits, so I must be able to insert humor to ride this absurd
                  a wave of mass stupidity.

Yes, I realize beyond doubt you say whatever you feel like. Guess what --- So can I.

Great! Your thoughts sound suspiciously plagiarized, but okay big_smile

2. Sharlee01 profile image84

Deleted

Lol, whatever Sharlee. That's all I have to say in response to that post.

2. MizBejabbers profile image89
          MizBejabbersposted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

Well, I take it seriously, too, the bad vibes part as well. We all give off vibes, good, bad or indifferent, that linger after we've left the building (pardon me, Elvis). I know that most Christians don't believe that, but how else can you explain the effect the presence of someone has on you even if that person doesn't open his/her mouth? I recommend a good smoking with white sage, and I'm not laughing.
          At one time before antibiotics and disinfectants, people used to burn cedar or other green boughs to disinfect a sick room (historical fact). So maybe it got rid of the vibes, too.

1. wilderness profile image96
            wildernessposted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

"...how else can you explain the effect the presence of someone has on you even if that person doesn't open his/her mouth?"

Your own brain producing the thoughts and bad feelings.  Ignorance is never an excuse to invent or imagine an answer, particularly an answer that is far outside of any known physical laws.

I don't mind people's spiritual beliefs as long as they don't harm others and as long as they do not attempt to force others to bend to them.

2. MizBejabbers profile image89
              MizBejabbersposted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

Hey, Wilderness, do a little more research. (what makes your brain produce those thoughts as a result of the encounter?) Even scientists and psychologists are recognizing this. Scientific American was reporting on this 20 years ago. Look up quantum field and quantum physics. It is not an invention of the imagination. It is the scientists saying that all things are made of the same stuff, to put it in the vernacular. Science and spirituality are uniting. The earth is no longer flat.

https://tuitionphysics.com/oct-2017/qua … 20smaller.

2. PrettyPanther profile image83

Even though I was joking, if I were moving in I would clear the energy in some way. Even though I cannot say it would help, it wouldn't hurt and it would make me feel better so why not?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://maven.io/company/pages/privacy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)