jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (21 posts)

Bilderberg group- world domination

1. profile image47
    wtf-pizposted 7 years ago

look this group up or watch Tru TV conspiracy theory-secret society.  Then say WTF.  All the elite around the world that control the :media,gov,medicine, food and water are killing us.  no denial whether a conspiracy or simple truth....ask yourselves: is our water safe, is our food not poisoned, does your gov. really work for the people, ....i think comedians tell more truth and expose politicians then the media...why is that?

1. onthewriteside profile image60
      onthewritesideposted 7 years agoin reply to this

www.bilderberg.org is a great resource for finding information on these schmucks.  You can get a list of attendees for every annual meeting since 1954 there too.

2. tantrum profile image60
      tantrumposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Because life is a joke lol

1. profile image0
        china manposted 7 years agoin reply to this

that's not funny ! big_smile

1. tantrum profile image60
          tantrumposted 7 years agoin reply to this

But it's true ! big_smile

1. profile image0

That is why it is not funny ! big_smile

3. Ralph Deeds profile image67
      Ralph Deedsposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Did you know that full grown alligators roam the New York City sewers as a result of pet baby alligators flushed down toilets by families returning from Florida vacations? And the U.S. military has secret warehouses full of UFOs? And Dick Cheney is on the payroll of the Iranian government as well as the Saudi government?

1. profile image0

I don't know any of those things in response to both parts of this post - but I do know that there are dead people all over Iraq and the few people who organised it and who made the money from it are investing their money all over Europe, that is, out of America.

1. Ralph Deeds profile image67
          Ralph Deedsposted 7 years agoin reply to this

True. I Marched with a "No War" picket sign in February 2003 to protest the impending invasion of Iraq which began March 20, 2003.

[My previous comment was intended to be sarcastic.]

1. profile image0

OK   I thought you were being serious because of the reference to Cheney, who probably is! LOL

2. profile image0
    china manposted 7 years ago

Interesting site - worth a look for anyone

3. IzzyM profile image90
    IzzyMposted 7 years ago

I am currently reading a book about them, and it's fair to say that this group, who I only actually heard of recently but which everyone I speak to seems to have known about, are responsible for just about ALL the major events in the world in the past 60 years.
    History, or our perception of it, has to be re-written because this lot shaped things for their own ends, and are continuing doing so today.

4. bgpappa profile image84
    bgpappaposted 7 years ago

Theories on who actually run the world have been around since the beginning of time.

But as to why comedians tell more truth, I think they simply observe and tell what they see.  And what they see and the way they tell it are the joke.  George Carlin was the best as he would make us laugh at ourselves.

The media used to tell that was seen.  Now they try to tell you what it means.  Fox, CNN, MSNBC are all guilty.

1. Sab Oh profile image55
      Sab Ohposted 7 years agoin reply to this

The media has always been biased, and the weak-minded have always lapped up ridiculous conspiracy theories like hungry, mindless animals.

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
        Mark Knowlesposted 7 years agoin reply to this

TK sensei I presume? lol

Couldn't keep away huh? Dear me.......

1. Sab Oh profile image55
          Sab Ohposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Again with this? If this is all some kind of code for something intended to be insulting, it's lost on me.

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
            Mark Knowlesposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Again? Who else has worked out that you are a sock puppet for a banned member?

I am surprised at you TK - I would have thought you had some sort of life away from trolling on the internet, but it seems not.

Dear me.

2. IzzyM profile image90
        IzzyMposted 7 years agoin reply to this

The media are, in the main, owned and controlled by members of the Bilderberg Group.
        They are the ones feeding the lies.
        It is the ordinary people who have been duped into believing the lies.
        The conspiracists, it seems, are correct.

3. blue dog profile image72
        blue dogposted 7 years agoin reply to this

maybe it's the "lapped up" or the "hungry, mindless animals" bit that gives you away.

talk about "some kind of code."

5. tantrum profile image60
    tantrumposted 7 years ago

big_smile

6. Mikel G Roberts profile image79
    Mikel G Robertsposted 7 years ago

lol....that was funny...lol

working