jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

CDC Director Arrested for Child Molestation and Bestiality

1. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

CDC Director Arrested for Child Molestation and Bestiality
    Posted By Dr. Mercola | October 28 2011 | 256,835 views

A high-ranking CDC official, who played a significant role in the 2009 H1N1 propaganda campaign, has been arrested and charged with two counts of child molestation and one count of bestiality
        As an official in charge of CDC health recommendations for all American children, her actions raise troublesome questions about her level of concern for the health and well-being of children in general
        Other recent stories raising questions about the ethics and integrity of the agency include documentation showing that the CDC has never obtained any input from toxicology experts to assess the health effects of water fluoridation, and the recent fraud indictment of Dr. Thorsen hired by the CDC to debunk the link between thimerosal in vaccines and autism

Dr. Kimberly Quinlan Lindsey, a top official with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has been arrested and charged with two counts of child molestation and one count of bestiality.

Dr. Lindsey, who joined the CDC in 1999, is currently the deputy director for the Laboratory Science Policy and Practice Program Office. She's second in command of the program office.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic … _WNL_art_1

even the govt health agencies have criminal activity? humans are fallible and no one is above reproach

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

I guess I should be shocked, but I'm not. lol

1. profile image0
      Texasbetaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I am kind of shocked.

3. Mikel G Roberts profile image86
    Mikel G Robertsposted 5 years ago

I should be shocked that I've only seen this here, and not on the news... But I'm not shocked either.

4. Captain Redbeard profile image60
    Captain Redbeardposted 5 years ago

I'm shocked about the bestiality charge, I honestly thought that kind of stuff was a perverted joke. I guess I was naive enough to think everyone is above screwing a goat or whatever this chick was into.

working