jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

Men know more about Women's health decisions then men!

1. profile image0
    idratherbeposted 5 years ago

For those entering here with guns ablaze, please get ready to understand why men "THINK" they know more about women's health! Being new here, I was unsure if I could post the link, so what you will have to do is Google the VIDEO.  You will need to google   Mystery Solved: Why Men Should Make Women’s Health Decisions (VIDEO).    I'm in hopes this will bring a BIG laugh and a better understanding why, men only THINK they know more!

1. profile image0
      idratherbeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Woops, it should be titled Men know more about women's health decisions then WOMEN! Sorry.

2. lovemychris profile image80
    lovemychrisposted 5 years ago

Ahahaha!!

3. profile image0

It definately explains the problems with men making decisions for women!LOL Glad you got a laugh out of it!

1. lovemychris profile image80
      lovemychrisposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yes, caught the attitude perfectly.

"I know better than you about you"

4. profile image0

I only wish I hadn't mistyped the title. I feel a lot of women would get a good laugh out of this. Men might even understand how stupid some of their ideas really are!

5. lovemychris profile image80
  6. Night Magic profile image60
    Night Magicposted 5 years ago

That's quite the video.  I got a good laugh out of it.

1. profile image0
      idratherbeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I came across this and just HAD to post it. Drives home the question to many men who think, "Men know more about Women's health decisions then women!

7. lovemychris profile image80

me too!

8. lovemychris profile image80

Right...like ole Sigmund Freud blamed everything on women's suppressed sexuality....

Even then they just didn't get it.
    His student understood it much better....

Women thrive in the underworld. The inner world, where God lives. Don't expect to touch our bodies unless you touch our souls!

working