jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (13 posts)

Norris for Newt: Chuck Norris robocalling Republican voters...

1. paradigmsearch profile image85
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

"Norris for Newt: Chuck Norris robocalling Republican voters in the South for Newt Gingrich."

Yes, friends...big_smile

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/norr … 58352.html

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago in reply to this

whateva?...too bad, some folks would vote for anyone based on what a celebrity says or hollywood? wtf?.....next it'll be the reality tv show idjuts promoting potential candidates....big_smile....like, let me think....ummm.....that show about wives....ummmm....california house wives? or whatever

...canadian view from the outside lookin' in.....xo

2. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Cool.  I didn't follow the link because of the computer I'm on.
      But if Norris is at it again, then good.  At least it's a hands-on honest approach to getting votes for an opponent of the Left.  Plus, that open legit manner of campaigning really irritated Joe Biden, who whined about it while he groveled at Obama's feet.
      Much better than what we'll get from the Obama camp this time too I bet.  It was hilariously monotonous but scary too the way Obama bought a whole TV station in 2008 that droned a version of his life story over and over and over.   People's eyes are still rolling over that. LOL

lol

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago

...i just luv american politics!...you guys are the best!  big_smile

paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Newt! Newt! Newt!

That was for habee. big_smile

go for it PS!  lol

Actually, I'm still undecided. And this includes the option of just not voting at all.big_smile

yeah..that becomes a problem...when folks don't know who to vote for, so they don't...it's hard to listen sometimes when there is so much white noise..and the more money you have as a politician, the more white noise you can create...but hey, if you were in Canada, you might be swayed to vote for the marijuana party...j/k  big_smile

Maybe if Newt were to pick me as VP... I'd be fine with being paid to take a 4-year nap.

lol...does a pension kick in after sleepin' at the wheel for 4 years?...what a deal if it does!....hey, you could travel around Canada and come and say hi!...while helping 'run' the US...politics, yeah!?...actually, we had a Canadian politician at the federal level, who was out of the country most of the time...helping out somewhere else!...and popping into Canada every now and then...just cuz I guess...picking up his pay cheque!...and we let it happen?...his communications would speak about his efforts in other countries....but...that wasn't his role really...wtf?

3. Ralph Deeds profile image71
    Ralph Deedsposted 5 years ago

Boycott Chuck Norris in addition to any company that advertises on Limbaugh. He's a third rate excuse for an actor, anyway.

I so totally agree with that!!! big_smile lol big_smile smile

working