Online Dating: The Warning Signs For Women
The Haunting Emotions Left
Steps For Safety If You Are Dating Online:
Five Warning signs for a suspicious online relationship.
1. Beware of con artists and players who appear overly zealous in the beginning.
They may act cute & charming one minute, domineering the next. It will leave you bewildered.
They play on your needs and desires by fulfilling you in every way; sexually, emotionally.
.2They want to get close to you fast so they can feed their excitement to the fullest.
3. They always seem to want more: first a sexy picture, then phone/cyber sex, then full nudity or acting out on a web cam.
4. They may berate you for hesitating making you feel guilty for not wanting to "trust" them.
Watch for the empty holes & lies. Don't ignore anything that doesn't sound "quite right". Follow your gut instinct.
Their charm is almost overpowering! Once you fall for them, it's easy to be manipulated.
5. Once they are through with you, they may make themselves suddenly unavailable, not answering emails or phone messages. This will leave you feeling heartbroken, as well as completely betrayed & tossed aside.
Please don't fall victim to an internet predator. Listen to the warning signs, go with your gut feeling!
The Aftermath of a Woman Manipulated & Used
These are words written by a woman who was scammed by an internet predator who stripped her of her dignity. I'm seeing more & more women who have been victimized in one way or another by men looking for a cheap thrill. Please take a moment & ponder the sadness felt by yet another victim. Also, please go to the suggested readings at the end of this article for more help.
I feel very sad tonight. My new hopes dashed.
You’re not in the picture.
Now I’m really alone here.
But does it really matter?
I still wonder if you’ll call,
But know in my heart you won’t.
I just don’t understand
Where the substance went.
That emptiness pulling at me
From inside is almost more than
I can bare!
On one hand I think,
What happened? Where are you?
But I dare not try to reach you
For fear of what I will find
Then I think, you went away because you
Were bored and got everything you wanted.
That is the most logical explanation deep within a secret place.
I wish this emptiness would go away.
I feel totally stripped from inside, like you gutted me.
Damn, why’d you have to do it like this?
I was so stupid, I’m angry at myself.
So there’s the issue of trust.
Somebody works on you, implores you, flatters you, builds you up, makes you feel wonderful
Beats against your walls while you lower them bit by bit.
Then you finally give in, believe it, allow it, welcome it
Then trust. Then it's smeared like excrement in your face.
- Links toHealing From A Deceptive Relationship
Ever been deceived by the man you love? Look inside the heart of a woman who felt the sting of deception. Instead of falling into a bottomless pit, she opened her eyes to a new beginning.
- How To Investigate Your Online Relationship
Is online dating really safe? How do you know the person you're talking to is for real? A guide for recognizing potential danger.
- Ten Questions To Ask Yourself If You're In A Bad Rel...
Are you in a relationship that doesn't feel quite right, follow your gut instinct! Read how to tell if the person you trust could be a scam artist.
- Internet Predators and Con Men: The Emotional Price ...
Internet stalkers and con artists are plentiful. Read one woman's story of temptation, allure and disgrace as she realizes the deep truth.