laxmiranikunta profile image 80

Have you ever loved someone so much that you worry of what life would be like without them?

• laxmiranikunta profile image

Elxar (laxmiranikunta) 17 months ago

Totally agree with you Tim! Thanks for your answer! :)

WordCrafter09 profile image79

ME Whelan (WordCrafter09) says

• laxmiranikunta profile image

Elxar (laxmiranikunta) 17 months ago

I do agree with you in saying that joking about something bad happening shows that there is something missing in that person's love becuase I believe that love is more than just an feeling, and the thought 'something bad' allows space for 2nd thought

• laxmiranikunta profile image

Elxar (laxmiranikunta) 17 months ago

True. I guess it's just that people get so used to being with a certain person that when they are in the absence of them, they find it hard to do what they used to at first. Although it may leave a scar, time does help heal. By the way, great quote!!

Cissy1946 says

• laxmiranikunta profile image

Elxar (laxmiranikunta) 17 months ago

I am so sorry for your loss Cecelia, and thank you so much for sharing your story with us! I really liked the way you guys were able to work out scenarios and were able to make such promises. This is a suggestion I would definitely hold on to! :)