Steph Tyson profile image 58

What is your opinion on bf/gf looking at other people while with you ? What would be your reaction?

While walking down the street with your boyfriend / girlfriend , they decide to check out the attractive person who just walked by ? Do you get angry and start a argument ? Or do you just let it be ?

nochance profile image92

Chloe Davis Smith (nochance) says

• Steph Tyson profile image

Stephanie St-Denis (Steph Tyson) 17 months ago

My hubby and I are the same way hahaha , normally it is me pointing out the hot girls or the perfect booty hehehe ... Thanks for the comment

• Steph Tyson profile image

Wow what an amazing point of view you have !! I couldn't have asked for a better answer .. you have such a great literature also .. I am VERY new to this site and have absolutely no idea what i am doing lol but in time I hope to write just like you.