My boyfriend and I wer at the mall with some of our friends yesterday. and then all of the...

sudden he started acting all weird and when i tried asking him what was wrong he just like pushed me away, and it hurt my feelings...and then i went to my friends house after the mall and he called her and asked if mark(his best guyfriend) had ever kissed me and she told him yes. and now he's pissed at me because mark nor i ever told him about the kiss last summer. but we weren't even dating then so why does it bother him? and how do i get him to come to his sense? help me plz. email me back at greenemergency@yahoo.com

j k m says

NiaLee profile image59

NiaLee says