I am in a bad spot.. I have been married fro a little over ten years. I have two beautiful...

children. I for the least four years or so have been so busy surviving the daily grind to support them that I have not been there emotionallly for my wife. She has always been there for me. In the last two months she has fallen for an ex from high school on the internet. It is important that I say I have always loved her,but I didn't show her that I did. Anyway, she has been talking to this guy for a month or so. she is planning on flying to see him in the next week or so. I feel like it would be wrong of me to deny her this.But I am worried. She says she is not in love with me any more but th

pippap profile image86

pippap says

marujita profile image49

marujita says

lostdogrwd profile image61

Richard Davis (lostdogrwd) says

mindprison profile image60

mindprison says