jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

How to tell your husband you are pregnant

1. Princessa profile image85
    Princessaposted 8 years ago

How to tell your husband you are pregnant

2. LadyRainy profile image53
    LadyRainyposted 8 years ago

I went and bought a pair of booties. Put them in a big boot box, wrapped them up and gave them to my husband. He was like "these won't fit me". I responded with "no but they will fit the baby in 9 months".

3. gusripper profile image35
    gusripperposted 8 years ago

Dont tell it just let him see it after 4 months HA HA HA.

4. jayscorner profile image61
    jayscornerposted 8 years ago

My suggestion, after my wife telling me 4 different times, is that the moment you *think* you might be pregnant you should include him in the actual *finding out* process.

5. flowerking profile image52
    flowerkingposted 8 years ago

how about with a coffee cup!!!,..

watch this video...
    may be useful to get some ideas...

6. LondonGirl profile image85
    LondonGirlposted 8 years ago

I went for the tried-and-tested route. "I'm pregnant". Worked a treat!

7. cashmere profile image82
    cashmereposted 8 years ago

If he's the kind who overreacts its best to ease it out in steps. Explain you did not get your period on day 1. Say you are feeling puky on day 2. Tell me you want to visit the doctor on day 3. By then he will have figured it out. Else return from the doctor and announce your pregnancy.

8. Susana S profile image97
    Susana Sposted 8 years ago

Get him ot wait outside the toilet for a few minutes while you pee on the stick...as you come out give him a moment or two to register your expresion....and then give him the nod.

9. dabeaner profile image57
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

If you both - that is he, also - REALLY wants you to be pregnant, then what's the problem?

When a woman has hesitation about the announcement, that means she KNOWS that he won't be happy about it, even though he may try to put a good face on it. Any cutesy little announcement scenarios are ridiculous.

If you know/think that your hubby won't be happy about it, you should say, "I'm pregnant. We need to schedule an abortion."  (Assuming you are not a typical religious wacko and/or a bimbo with a "need to breed" that overrides rational thinking.)

10. bala99 profile image60
    bala99posted 8 years ago
  11. csd1509 profile image68
    csd1509posted 8 years ago

i "was there done that" twice and both times we bought the test together,i went to pee and then  he looked cuz i was to scared;) first time we were jumping on our beds we were hyper i even tore his shirt...smilesmilesmile
    now whenever i even think that i might be i include him cuz that is what he wants!! guys don't like being left out definitely on things they were part of.