jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Should Society Accept Moon’s Mass Marriage Where Couples Are Matched By Photos?

1. ngureco profile image84
    ngurecoposted 8 years ago

Should Society Accept Moon’s Mass Marriage Where Couples Are Matched By Photos?

- Couples Often Not Meeting Until Their Wedding Day? Don’t You Think This Would Heal The World And Produce Children Free Of Sin?

2. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

It is none of "society's" (i.e., any person's) business how idiots meet and hook up.  It is a problem when loonies (Moonies, Muslims, Christians...) drop litters of spawn without any forethought as to how they are going to be financed by themselves, and leaving "society" to pick up the tab.

As to healing the world and children free of sin -- what a stupid question. Nothing about that question has any relationship to reality.

3. Kebennett1 profile image61
    Kebennett1posted 8 years ago

No, I don't think so. A couple need time to know each other and build a relationship. If they do not like each other then what kind of marriage would it really be? A marriage is so much more than just two people and a contract and child production. This would lessen it's real meaning and purpose!

4. DancingRedFeather profile image59
    DancingRedFeatherposted 8 years ago

Why not?   It doesn't mean that because you date someone for years that your marriage will be a success.  I did the society normal thing and ended up divorced serval times because they cheated, lied, drank, did drugs.. before I married it wasn't like that but people change.

His marriages are no worse than someone meeting and eloping or getting married a week, a month or the same day they met.

working