jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What Would Make A Boy Child Be Attracted To Boys and Not Girls?

1. ngureco profile image83
    ngurecoposted 8 years ago

What Would Make A Boy Child Be Attracted To Boys and Not Girls?

2. rvsource profile image57
    rvsourceposted 8 years ago

I'm not an expert, but I do have an opinion. I don't think it has anything to do with how someone is brought up. If it were acceptable for a man to love another man, that wouldn't make me want to be with a man. I am not attracted to men sexually.

It is in their gene pool and DNA. Everyone has both male and female tendancies. Some of us lean more towards one or the other sexes. I also believe that some are dead in the center, "Bi-sexual" if you will.

3. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

Kids don't know about sexuality, some little girls will say boys are yucky or smelly and only want to play with other girls and Barbie dolls, and young boys might want to play wrestling or cars, or playing in the dirt with other boys because most little girls are not into those things, it doesn't mean a 'boy child' is 'attracted to boys', it means he's forming male friendships, which is a good and normal thing, in his teen years to come things may be the opposite, when he finds out how cute girls are, but he doesn't have to worry about any of those things yet, because he's just a boy.

4. Sue Adams profile image96
    Sue Adamsposted 8 years ago

It depends on their age. Prior to puberty boys prefer to play with boys, and girls prefer to play with girls. I once had to choreograph a dance at a primary school and the boys simply refused to even hold hands with the girls and vice versa. Once sexuality comes into it things change of course.   So you really should rephrase the question mentioning the boy in question's age.

5. lindagoffigan profile image60
    lindagoffiganposted 8 years ago

Because you as the mother is making it an issue.

6. mintinfo profile image73
    mintinfoposted 8 years ago

Sue Adams hit the nail on the head. Before puberty most boys trend toward boyish things and dislike anything girlie. Once puberty sets in boys begin to become attracted to girls. If the changes do not occur then there could be an hormonal imbalance or genetic abnormality. It has nothing to do with choice. Before you downgrade someone please do proper research. No religion, science, or witchcraft can cure a genetic problem.