jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What do you do when your wife gets suspicious about you and you are honest?

1. soni2006 profile image77
    soni2006posted 8 years ago

What do you do when your wife gets suspicious about you and you are honest?

2. profile image49
    onavinposted 8 years ago

she always rely me and i 7 years of my married life i never faced such problem.

3. Sarah Horth profile image54
    Sarah Horthposted 8 years ago

Focus on getting her to trust you again - hopefully this will be just for a short time and until you guys get back to normal.  Give her access to your email accounts and your phone and phone bills.  Be completely open with her in every way.  Ask her what is worrying her and don't just tell her the explanation - show her. 

I know this isn't your fault but the priority is getting the relationship back to normal and getting her to relax again.

4. RAANKAR profile image67
    RAANKARposted 8 years ago

When your wife gets suspicious about you and your are honest, don't try anything, to proove your honesty. Don't say a single word to proove that. It will make the situation more worst.
    Just relax, and try to look your wife with more compassion and love. There is nothing that cannot be changed with TRUE LOVE.

5. kseniastone profile image58
    kseniastoneposted 8 years ago

Are you sure she is not projecting her issues onto you in order to draw attention away from her own problems...? This happens quite more often than you would like to think. Give her the up and down!

working