jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do you deal with a homewrecking female hell bent on destroying your marriage

1. Illuminatii profile image56
    Illuminatiiposted 8 years ago

How do you deal with a homewrecking female hell bent on destroying your marriage?

This female is actively trying to steal your husband and men, being weak where women are concerned, seems to be enjoying the advances.

2. HappyHer profile image51
    HappyHerposted 8 years ago

You can't control other people, but if you don't have your husband's respect and loyalty, then you have problems.  It's up to your husband to honor you the way he promised to and to stay away from woman that would cause damage to your marital relationship.  It's time to really communicate with your husband.  Seeking marriage counseling could also help to work through this, but avoid having contact with the "other woman", it will only cause chaos.

3. profile image45
    asferrisposted 8 years ago

In a true loving and commited relationship it is impossible to destroy it. On the other hand if either partner does not respect the other and be fully committed than they will find any opportunity to be unfaithful. Your husband (partner) can only be stolen if HE allows it. Some females do this ONLY because the man is in a relationship. It is a challenge. Once they have your partner,the challenge is gone. For this reason and the fact that ANY thinking woman would deduce that if HE (or she) was unfaithful to you,given the chance they would repeat it with ANYONE that tempted them again

4. Anath profile image76
    Anathposted 8 years ago

Personally I wouldn’t take him back but I would take great pleasure in ruining his new relationship. It is not that I am a vengeful person; not really, I suppose I am just plain bad. So here I am to give you a few pointers to get rid of “the other woman” in his life. read more

working