jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is there a difference between being played and cheating?

1. Azizi527 profile image61
    Azizi527posted 8 years ago

Is there a difference between being played and cheating?

2. romeosuave profile image52
    romeosuaveposted 8 years ago

Yes, I have noticed a difference in the two. Being played is like a game. You learn about a person. Once you find out that this person is worth time and maybe a few other advances of a relation you use this to your advantage to only be around this person for those reasons. Most of the time when a person is seeking to, "Play Around" they already have a plan established. In the end, they simply play the game until they are tired of the overall object of the game.

Cheating?! Oh, I hate it. There's nothing worse than a cheater. It starts off as the typical relationship in most cases. You Meet'em, Learn'em, Like'em, Make Plans for your future together and find out the bastard is cheating! He like you' but he like the other person too. Cheaters are usually torn between the two. Most cheaters mean to cheat but they don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings. Cheaters are usually unsure of themselves and their fututre so they are simply in a lost state of mind.

3. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

The two tend to be the same.  If someone is cheating on you, you're being played! They're playing with your feelings and emotions.

4. annb106 profile image58
    annb106posted 8 years ago

I guess being played means that they didn't care in the first place and was only using you. Cheating is by someone that is supposed to be in a relationship with you. In the same token Cheating is cheating.