jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

why do guys flirt with other women even if committed in a serious relationship

1. Ella Robinson profile image60
    Ella Robinsonposted 8 years ago

why do guys flirt with other women even if committed in a serious relationship

2. photocopyme profile image55
    photocopymeposted 8 years ago

I believe its the thrill of the game.  It's nice to flirt with someone else and they flirt back.  Women do this as well.  I really think it's mostly just for the thrill because sometimes when we get in committed relationships we tend to let the fun and thrill die out.

By the way, my mother's first name is Ella big_smile  It's a beautiful name.

3. stricktlydating profile image84
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

Flirting itself is just being friendly with the opposite sex, it's not necessarily a problem (providing it's not serious dirty talk). I've noticed some men flirt more when they're in a committed relationship, it's almost like because they're in a happy relationship it makes them confident enough to enter into conversations with woman that they might not have had when they were single, they're not trying to 'pick up' so they are more relaxed with the opposite sex.

4. weblog profile image56
    weblogposted 8 years ago

Flirting is human nature, I think men are open about it whereas women aren't showing so frank.

5. profile image43
    georgousposted 8 years ago

It's to make them feel good. They like to be reminded of the fact that 'they have still got it'. It's not because they want someone else (mostly, but there are exceptions) and of course women do it too. It's a confidence boost and completely natural. What you need to ask yourself is 'why it makes you jealous?'

working