jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is it weird for a female in a serious relationship to have other guy friends?

1. Lil' Miss profile image57
    Lil' Missposted 6 years ago

Is it weird for a female in a serious relationship to have other guy friends?

2. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

not in the least. my wife has guy friends and i think it is not only normal but healthy for a relationship.

3. puddingicecream profile image74
    puddingicecreamposted 6 years ago

Nope, I don't think so at all. It's perfectly normal!

4. Smart is Good profile image62
    Smart is Goodposted 6 years ago

It did get weird once. I even have a hub on it (Who said boys and girls can't be just friends?) I have a serious long term relationship with my boyfriend and well then I have a lot of guy friends but a couple of them a closer to me. It's not weird for me to have a lot of guy friends because I know ]I wouldn't change my bf for anything. But I have this friend who is very affectionate and likes to hold my hand and hug me and stuff, but he's a really respectful person. So I thought I was starting to like him and stuff but nah, I was wrong. I was just starting to really care about him as my friend because he's great. But nothing more

5. Mya Lee12 profile image56
    Mya Lee12posted 6 years ago

no its not werid at all my boyfriend dont want me to have guy friends and i get mad and say you have girls as friends he says no he dont  just dont tell your boyfriend you have guy friends keep it your serect

working