jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

My boyfriend has been staying over regularly but is it too soon to give him a ho

1. stricktlydating profile image82
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

My boyfriend has been staying over regularly but is it too soon to give him a house key?

We are in a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship for less than a year where he lives with his parents.

2. kess profile image60
    kessposted 8 years ago

You have already given him the keys to your intimate parts but is now worried about the keys to your house?

Which is more important then, you or your possessions?

Let truth be your guide.

3. SweetiePie profile image82
    SweetiePieposted 8 years ago

If you are asking this yourself this question you may not be ready for this level of commitment.  Giving someone a house key can be particularly risky if their name is not on the lease or the mortgage, or if there is not a signed legal agreement.  I... read more

4. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

Only if he does your dishes and laundry, and vacuums and dusts, while you are gone.

5. lostdogrwd profile image61
    lostdogrwdposted 7 years ago

will you want to marry this man, why do people live together with out being marry, no, for this will not last and why give him a key for you to be his free shot now and then until he find a woman to marry, unless you don't want to ever get marry and in that case give key to all your men.

6. MPChris profile image79
    MPChrisposted 6 years ago

People aren't meant to co-habitate. Only to mate and then leave each others lives.