jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

If there's ONE thing you could change about your PAST, what would it be?

1. words cocktail profile image60
    words cocktailposted 8 years ago

If there's ONE thing you could change about your PAST, what would it be?

Well, not just WHAT, you can also say, WHY would that be 'the ONE thing' you could change about your past? It may be an incident, a behaviour, a relationship, an attitude, a day or a night..simply anything!

2. profile image0
    poetlorraineposted 8 years ago

I would change my attitude about myself.... My self esteem has always been so low, and i am now only just beginning to believe in myself... almost too late as i am getting old.

Well of course it is never too late,  i have not got a lot of stress at the moment and time to my self, to evaluate.....

You can't change either of your parents, but i think i would probably have walked away from one of them long ago if i had my time over,.

3. pmccray profile image77
    pmccrayposted 8 years ago

Me too poetlorraine...I would have developed my self esteem much earlier in the game.  I would have believed in myself and continued my writing.  I would have probably led a different path in my life and it wouldn't have taken some 50 years to like myself.

4. 2uesday profile image81
    2uesdayposted 8 years ago

I would have tried to talk my parents into letting me stay at school longer and get the qualifications my friends were allowed to study for.  I have spent a lot of my life lacking confidence and losing out on the chance to follow a interesting career because they believed further education was wasted on girls.