The Life Of An Army Wife - Top 5 Tips To Help You Cope

1. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 8 years ago

The Life Of An Army Wife - Top 5 Tips To Help You Cope

2. Miss Know-It-All profile image55
    Miss Know-It-Allposted 8 years ago

My mother is engaged to a lieutenant and he enlisted himself for Iraq this year. For the last 8 months he has been staying at the base in Petawawa in Ontario before that he was in Brock for training. She get's to see him only on the weekends, and this has really strained their relationship as she is living alone on a ranch. He should be going to Iraq this summer I believe. This is a decision only he can make, as much as we don't want him to go we know he is doing it for the right reasons. To keep my mom's mind off of the situation we get her to come stay with us during the week. Also alot of her friends are keeping her busy. Every chance she gets she goes to visit him at the base. The last thing you can do is nag at them, because what their doing is very selfless and they need our support. Try keeping a journal and only writing nice things in it big_smile You are in my prayers and so is your spouse.

3. Hmrjmr1 profile image80
    Hmrjmr1posted 8 years ago

5. Be not afraid to learn new things
    4. Face the day with confidence and determination
    3. Network with other Army Wives (Family Resource Group)
    2. Check this Blog of mine http://hammerjammeru.com/wp/ for the way of The Warrior Princess
    1. Put your faith and trust in God and your soldier.

working