jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

where do i meet nice, proper, courteous men?

1. kseniastone profile image56
    kseniastoneposted 8 years ago

where do i meet nice, proper, courteous men?

2. stricktlydating profile image82
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

Avoid night-clubs, as men may not be as courteous and 'proper' when alcohol is involved. Try looking in places like:
    *  The Gym.
    *  Yacht Club.
    *  Join a sporting club (swimming, golf etc)
    *  A formal event (such as a charity event).
    *  A big name Online Dating Site where the men has to pay (a lot of the freebee sites have spammers).

3. John McCall profile image34
    John McCallposted 8 years ago

We are out there smile  Unfortunately the standard guy may not put himself in a position that is open enough to be found.  Like women I guess, when we go out we will tend to stick with mates.

But that said I don't recommend finding someone out at a pub or any type of social event, as men don't tend to look for longer term partners in these situations.

I am a big fan of online dating, but being a male I don't tend to be inundated with requests for contacts, but at least it will allow some type of filtering of men for women.  As stricktlydating mentions use the big name ones that charge a little.  You will always get the selfish blokes but they can be filtered usually within the first few emails.

4. profile image0
    zampanoposted 8 years ago

Everywhere Madame, you can recognize a nice, proper, corteous men.
    This is my spontaneous answer, motivated by your avatar, which I assume is your photograph.
    No man would be tempted to be rude or less correct towards such a gentle image emmited by your photo which I still assume, isn't but a pale reproduction of your true self.
    Sorry to be so late.