jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do I get my ex to love me again?

1. Findog2k10 profile image55
    Findog2k10posted 8 years ago

How do I get my ex to love me again?

I just recently got rejected. She said shes not in love with me anymore and my kisses and my touches don't effect her anymore. She still finds me sexual attractive but has no emotional attachment to me. What do I do to change her feelings to falling back in love with me?

2. First Aid Doc profile image56
    First Aid Docposted 8 years ago

I hate to disappoint you, but it is a very little chance to take the same water twice. Such returnings are temporary and old problems tend to rise again. The only advice is to pretend you are not interested in her coming back and associate more with other girls.

3. profile image0
    jennafawposted 8 years ago

You can't force anyone to be attracted to you again otherwise we'd be with the ones who we want to be with.

4. Parentinghelp profile image36
    Parentinghelpposted 8 years ago

Move on buddy. There are lots of other good girls out there. Why waste your time and effort to someone that don't appreciate your love?

5. RSBrauer profile image51
    RSBrauerposted 7 years ago

I wrote some in depth articles about this (yes, a shameless plug), but the main thing you want to do is NOT supplicate.  Women are mostly attracted to men of high status.  Convey status in everything you do, and don't rely on her to have a good time. Dictate your own experience, and if you want to connect with her on a deep level do it honestly.  Just be real.

working