it's quite different for me, theres this girl i really like (we're both only 13)

1. profile image46
    lover244posted 8 years ago

it's quite different for me, theres this girl i really like (we're both only 13) and i think...

this is my first true love because when i'm with her i don't think about sex or physical attractions because it makes me feel good to be with her and to have fun with her. but what i want to ask is what should i do because she's already going out with one of my best friends :S???

2. simsmarie1988 profile image53
    simsmarie1988posted 8 years ago

I met my love when I was thirteen. We became best friends. I saw him date a lot of girls. I supported him through every decision. And I won't lie, it hurt a whole lot to see him with other girls. But I didn't want to mess up what we had. Now, seven years later (I know it may seem like a long long time to wait, but it was worth it) he told me that he's in love with me and wants to be with me. I just didn't tell him how I felt because I didn't want to mess up our friendship. Now, I have to love of my life. So, I guess my advice would be to wait. Be there when your friend breaks her heart. Let cry on your shoulder. She might look to you next to be the boy in her life.

3. profile image49
    b man17posted 7 years ago

dude all u can do is ask ur friend if its cool then hope for the best

working