My boyfriend and I wer at the mall with some of our friends yesterday. and then

1. profile image45
    emo_girl_1234posted 8 years ago

My boyfriend and I wer at the mall with some of our friends yesterday. and then all of the...

sudden he started acting all weird and when i tried asking him what was wrong he just like pushed me away, and it hurt my feelings...and then i went to my friends house after the mall and he called her and asked if mark(his best guyfriend) had ever kissed me and she told him yes. and now he's pissed at me because mark nor i ever told him about the kiss last summer. but we weren't even dating then so why does it bother him? and how do i get him to come to his sense? help me plz. email me back at greenemergency@yahoo.com

2. profile image43
    j k mposted 8 years ago

Well if it was last summer then he should be fine but there could be other things on his side that he didnt tell you

3. NiaLee profile image59
    NiaLeeposted 6 years ago

It seems like he is upset because you didn't tell him. There is always somebody to tell things we try to hide, especially where they are guys in contact or friends. Ladies always come out bad in situations like that. The best thing to do is to tell the truth, deal with the fire and extinguish it if possible.
    Then, check also if it is his ego that is upset or if he has any other reason to reject you. I personally would probably get upset if I learned something like that this way.

working