I had some misunderstanding with my friend , i went wrong in this , i am not abl

1. Dhatri profile image55
    Dhatriposted 8 years ago

I had some misunderstanding with my friend , i went wrong in this , i am not able to speak with her

i dont know what to do, i feel i would'nt had any friendship , i am really sorry for her but  she will never forgive me , i went wrong when my other 2 friends are seriously began to hating her i cant say what the reason is , now i dont get any way to go , or talk to her . what should i do now?

2. pisean282311 profile image60
    pisean282311posted 8 years ago

without knowing the details i cannot comment on this..only thing that i would like to tell you is if you value her and consider her to be important ...would u regret 10 years down the line that you didnt go and try to get things clarified..if yes ..do it..

3. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 8 years ago

For future reference learn to have a mind of your own.  Never follow fools just to remain friends with them or to pacify or please them.  It's obvious you made a wrong decision and now you have to pay for that by losing someone that was special in your life.  Good people are hard to come by and if and when you find someone like that, don't allow fools to come between whatever relationship you two have.  10 times out of 10 those fools will never match up to the individual you are no longer friends with.  If they can be hateful towards her just because..... what makes you think they are your real friends to begin with.  Their simple emotions will abruptly lead them to behave recklessly at any given time. I thought peer pressure started and ended in high school.

My best advice is to apologize to your friend (that is if you still want their friendship) be sincere and thorough with your apology and leave them alone.  If they understand and cherish your friend outside of what you did, in time you will be friends again.

Vonda G. Nelson

working