jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you think that women should receive the same pay as men if they have equal qu

1. Journey2244 profile image60
    Journey2244posted 7 years ago

Do you think that women should receive the same pay as men if they have equal qualifications.

I notice that women's pay is still lower than men.

2. profile image0
    Phoebe Pikeposted 7 years ago

I think it should be equal pay. I think it's not only unfair, but insanely stupid that pay isn't equal yet. In fact, I know women who get lower pay and they are more qualified than the men they work with. Equality still hasn't caught on to paychecks yet.

3. pippap profile image85
    pippapposted 7 years ago

Absolutely.  Equal pay for equal work.  Gender should not be an issue here.  There are many single mothers out there trying to support their children.  They should be paid on the same scale as men.

4. dabeaner profile image57
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

Equal qualifications do not mean equal performance.

5. pisean282311 profile image61
    pisean282311posted 7 years ago

ofcourse yes...what it logic behind not paying equal...salary should be based on skills ,qualification,experience and talent ..it should not be based on gender...

6. terced ojos profile image66
    terced ojosposted 7 years ago

Absolutely. Without question at the very minimum their starting pay should be equal.

As for raises and promotions I think performance should dictate how these things are arrived at; not gender.

working