jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Are we meant to be with more than one person?

1. Laughing Water profile image57
    Laughing Waterposted 8 years ago

Are we meant to be with more than one person?

One personality cannot fulfill all our needs. Be there for us all the time. I thnk we need at least two boyfriends! "One Woman Bitching' wants both her men. Each of them in his own way fulfills her emotional needs and she feels complete. One is sensitive and one is fun...what do you think?

2. Dawn Austin profile image55
    Dawn Austinposted 7 years ago

Sounds like a case of, I want to have my cake and eat it too. Dating more than one guy at a time doesn't encourage a deep connection that develops in a monogamous relationship. Doesn’t sound like she/you need to date several different men to get what you want but maybe that one guy hasn’t come around yet.  The one guy that makes you feels as if he is the only man you could and would ever need! Hopefully when he does come around your not too busy with Mr. Almost and Mr. Right Now!
    Hopes this help!

3. "Clouds Among Us" profile image67
    "Clouds Among Us"posted 7 years ago

Sometimes yes and then other times I would say no. As we go through life meeting many peps who can inspire, honor, and seemly complete us as we all deem to think, we meet that one very special person who we think could possibly be the one, then suddenly out of nowhere we meet another. Somehow the interconnection seems the same, when in actuality they are so much different and un to themselves a distinct beauty of change.

4. profile image53
    ecriderposted 7 years ago

It is possible that more than 1 person can fall in love with you and you can be friends with all of them. Try not to commit yourself , till you check them all out to see who is the best for you. Otherwise just keep a friendly relationship with all of them.

working