jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What does it mean to love your wife?

1. darrinintheden profile image60
    darrininthedenposted 7 years ago

What does it mean to love your wife?

Anyone men or women can answer this, I would like to know what single women expect, what married women expect, likewise, guys how are you loving your wife?

2. northweststarr profile image76
    northweststarrposted 7 years ago

We expect love, understanding, appreciation, and dependability.  That's all it really takes to make us happy, all we really want.

3. beeze profile image51
    beezeposted 7 years ago

I'm not single and I'm not married but I am engaged what it means to love your wife it means beautiful .Unique in a way of saying it means you can lay in bed and just stare at each other and smile after a rough day.That you put up with her nagging and smile while shes doing it.Love means you dont have to explain yourself to noone but her.

4. terced ojos profile image65
    terced ojosposted 7 years ago

It's the little things really.

Putting her needs before my own.  Being considerate. Thinking of how she's doing day to day. Being in tune with her so I can be sensitive and considerate.

Giving her foot massages or full body massages when her work week is beating her down.

Listening and not talking when she's expressing how she feels.

Making love to her with the sole intention of pleasing her and her alone.

Make her favorite meal..

Give her a bath.

(SMILE)...yes I really love and adore my wife.

We have been together 7 years now. It's like each year we get closer and the funny thing is we're always thinking it can't be possible to get any closer.

God is good. All the time.

5. jackie56 profile image54
    jackie56posted 7 years ago

When a man and his wife got married, a marriage vow is sacred one.
    It is, in sickeness or in health, for richer or for poorer, till death do us part.
    A man with his wife is now a sacred part of his personality a half of it.
    they say. Loving your wife means loving yourself incredibly, no doubts,
    because a wife is a part of your body.

6. SoundAdvice profile image55
    SoundAdviceposted 7 years ago

"Connection", if a wife feels the connection with her husband she surely is in heaven. Most women want to feel loved, appreciated and secure in a relationship. If a man is honest, truthful and a compassionate person, he is one of the best husbands. Compassion, empathy and romance mean a lot to a woman.