jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What's the most romantic thing you've ever experienced?

1. Ken R. Abell profile image81
    Ken R. Abellposted 7 years ago

What's the most romantic thing you've ever experienced?

2. Judah's Daughter profile image78
    Judah's Daughterposted 7 years ago

Dreaming about the perfect kiss and having it come true.

3. char22 profile image55
    char22posted 7 years ago

Well, as my husband has cancer, we have to be careful for the most that we can do right now, as he is sick alot of the time.  We find romance to be the simple things.  Once you are sick or taking care of a sick person, you look at life differently.  Things that used to matter the most to you in the past, they don't mean that much anymore (I'm talking about material things).  So the most romantic thing I have experienced isn't sexual or even pricey.  It's emotional,  by taking my husband out for walks, picking flowers, and talking.  Because the most romantic thing ever is just getting to spend quiet times with your partner.

4. pmccray profile image76
    pmccrayposted 7 years ago

1.  My husband works in grocery retail and surprised me with a huge basket display filled with gifts and stuff animals celebrating Easter when we first met. 
    2.  My husband ask me to marry him on Christmas day.  He had a ring encased in several different sized boxes from very large to the ring box.  Corny, but the best surprise in my life (with exception of finding out I was pregnant with my beautiful son).

5. miss_jkim profile image82
    miss_jkimposted 7 years ago

Sitting in a hot tub on the deck of a cabin in the smoky mountains with my husband; sipping champagne, and watching it snow.