jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How to mend a broken heart?

1. Haunty profile image82
    Hauntyposted 7 years ago

How to mend a broken heart?

2. profile image42
    alli5812posted 7 years ago

unfortunately all that can be done to fix your heart is a lil tape.. no matter wat you'll always have a crack.

3. profile image0
    djgrlsheriposted 7 years ago

A heart that is broken needs time to mend, time to heal, repair, and love again. A broken heart from the ending of a relationship is like a death, it is important to allow yourself time to grieve, and not bury feelings that need to be felt. Take care of your needs, pamper yourself and most of all love yourself. Surround yourself with people who care about you, are good for you, and can make you laugh. Laughter is great medicine, I know if you are hurting it's probably the last thing you want to hear, but you deserve to be happy, don't you?? My dad use to say to me you can't meet Mr. Right until you get rid of Mr. Wrong, and he would tell me how there is the perfect person for you, and when you're ready he will be waiting. Wow I thought, I have something to look forward to, and ya know he was right! You will heal your broken heart I promise be patient, and most of be good to YOU!! Oh, and breath it really does help. Stay strong, and have faith!!

4. profile image44
    djfritzposted 7 years ago

I have this article to share with you, hope you read this. This is about how to mend a broke heart, please follow the link below, thank you.
    http://socyberty.com/relationships/ways … ken-heart/