jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

why do guys say they hate gays,then act gay themselves(acting like it/shaying st

1. jamexican profile image58
    jamexicanposted 8 years ago

why do guys say they hate gays,then act gay themselves(acting like it/shaying stuff)?

2. pisean282311 profile image61
    pisean282311posted 8 years ago

guys is general terminology..i am a guy , i am not gay and neither i hate gays...what is orientation of other person is his/her personal choice and none of my concern..

3. jamexican profile image58
    jamexicanposted 8 years ago

like say your with your friends..and ur havin a gud time..(ur all straight)...then u guys do stupid things...like talkin abou how u will kiss them,oru would do this to them,or u guys act gay....

4. profile image0
    kathyann0026tsposted 6 years ago

I am/was a guy for but the briefest time. I still have my ugly worm but, everthing else of me is very feminine, passible & I am also passive. Since I have become a woman in training and a very passible looking lady. I can't keep the "straight' guys from buzzing around me. Their like bees around honey as far as I am concern. I tell them up front that I am a transgender male, but that only stops a very small percentage of straight guys. And, I mean a very small percentage. The rest of those masculine & extremely 'straight' guys can wait to get into my panties. They can't wait to perform oral sex on me either. So go figure!!

working