What Qualities do women look in men when they want to date?

1. Anamika S profile image54
    Anamika Sposted 7 years ago

What Qualities do women look in men when they want to date?

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

I guess that would really depend on their motives for starting to date. Once, they have made that decision, then they would look for the attributes to best suit what they are looking for. That's at least how I see it.

3. carlysdating profile image56
    carlysdatingposted 7 years ago

Hey Anamika! I wrote a hub on this just for you. Check it out:

What Women Really Want
    Women aren’t as superficial as men. At the end of the day we just want to be loved and treated like a princess. We look for 4 main qualities in a man.

I personally believe women are attracted to men with big personalities. We want a man who treats us right and makes us feel special. Kindness is an important part of a man’s personality. If you’re going to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want him to have a great personality. Kindness goes a long way – it’s the key to our heart.

Passion is important in any relationship. As a woman, I look for a passionate man. I don’t just want him to be passionate in the bedroom, I want him to be passionate about me. The more effort he puts into our relationship, the happier I am. A passionate man does everything with his whole heart. His whole purpose is to make others around him happy.

I like my men to be very confident. Not cocky, just confident. A secure man is sexy. When you walk into a room and see the guy that knows he is a great catch, well I am drawn to that type. A confident man commands people’s attention because he exudes a certain energy. I think confidence and power go hand in hand. If the man is confident, he acts powerful. Power is a quality that turns me on. I don’t like sissys. If you are insecure and act like a wimp, you won’t get very far with me.

Everyone likes to stare at something beautiful. Whether it’s a nice car, a cute dog, or a nice pair of shoes. I like my men to be attractive but they don’t have to be models. I would rather date a nice guy that was very cute than a gorgeous man who is boring. I think personality is more important than looks because a great personality lasts forever, where looks fade.