jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

what do you do if someone you like only pretends NOT to like you?

1. profile image44
    miss-fortuneposted 7 years ago

what do you do if someone you like only pretends NOT to like you?

heart break

2. DavitosanX profile image75
    DavitosanXposted 7 years ago

Why would that person pretend? Sounds pretty immature to me. Maybe you should approach that person with a friendly attitude, flirt a little, and maybe that'll help him to stop pretending.

3. sushant143 profile image60
    sushant143posted 7 years ago

first clarify your mind "whether he/she really like you ?"
    ( bcoz if you really like then you don't think like this!! you like this "pretending not like" thing  also!!) just love/like don't expect something
      just fallow " there is some one somewhere made for  me"

4. darrylcrawford profile image70
    darrylcrawfordposted 7 years ago

Flirt with them and see what happens. Send them poems. Give them tons of signs that you notice them in a special way. Compliment them and slowly touch their hand, arm, legs, (whatever they feel comfortable with ) when you talk with them which are hints that you like them. If they act the same, then it's a no go, either they are not feeling you or they have something going on and you're not invited.

If they flirt back you got your answer. If they are immature tell them you need someone who will understand you and they are real to themselves and others versus someone who pretends to play the role "I'm not feeling you but inside they want you bad".

There comes a time in your life when you just want the truth and nothing else matters until you know it. We're not getting younger so never give up on you quest for love.