jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

how do i win my ex back

1. profile image43
    andyshivposted 7 years ago

how do i win my ex back

me and my boyfreind made a deal if i would get a good percentage he would be with me and if not... we would part ways.we made this deal because his famliy is pressureing him to get married and he really loves me.so as expected we parted ways because of my low grades but decided to remain friends.but i want him back and i know its extremley difficult for us to stay apart because we love each ohter.i tried reasoning but that did not work.i want him back.please help!!!!!!!

2. stricktlydating profile image83
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

You were in a difficult relationship if his parents were pressuring him to marry (someone else?) and you made a bad decision to stay together only if you got good grades! It's like you were 'playing games' in your relationship by doing this. Since you made this deal and didn't get good grades it's natural you're upset, but it's the outcome you'd agreed to earlier in your relationship.  If you love someone you shouldn't play these kind of games which affect the outcome of your relationship. Though sometimes it's only easy to see after it's happened.  You've now tried reasoning with him, but since it didn't work all you can really do is give him space. You can't force anyone to come back to you, he either will or he won't, there's not much you can do right now, as hard as it might seem.

3. pisean282311 profile image61
    pisean282311posted 7 years ago

strange deal..how do u suppose to move forward for rest of your lives if u ppl can part from such deals?...life is long journey and one cannot part on basis on percentage one gets or job one lands into..life can be hard at times and smooth at other times..purpose of companionship is to make sure people excel but not leave when i is not able to excel!!!!!!..coming to ur question..there are lot of hubs written on this.. one of them is as under :

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-To-Get-An-E … lete-Guide

4. profile image50
    neilnicky017posted 7 years ago

It's classic. You break up, you're through - but you want your partner back again.

working