jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

is it possible to be irresistible for girls if you are not good-looking ?

1. shrek619 profile image61
    shrek619posted 7 years ago

is it possible to be irresistible for girls if you are not good-looking ?

2. Pearldiver profile image80
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

Of Course it is possible. I think you improve your chances more when you stop being concerned about how you look.  Another hint that works well is: To only date the ugly girls.  Once you have done that a few times you will find out that beauty is deeper than you think.  Good Luck.

3. shrek619 profile image61
    shrek619posted 7 years ago

but good-looking guys have the upper hand, right.  And is good-looking a huge advantage ?

4. Tranita profile image60
    Tranitaposted 7 years ago

I think so. My boyfriend got me and he's cute and I think too many girls like him because he's extra sweet and his personality is on fire. He gains there attention and keeps it. All women don't pick em for looks.

5. Sex101 profile image55
    Sex101posted 7 years ago

Many women ( and girls alike) are attracted to the good-looking men who tend to have cocky personalities, which unfortunately mistreat their women, leaving them heartbroken. When these girls grow up and are more comfortable with the idea of settling down they tend to look for men with 5 major qualities :

1. Confidence
    2. Trustworthy
    3. Sweet personality
    4. Humor
    5. Good family man

Women at this stage are more likely to look for the "husband type" vs. the "party boy". Personality and Qualities Vs. Looks and Popularity

6. nadp profile image75
    nadpposted 7 years ago

I think a man becomes irresistible when he shows true interest in what a woman thinks and has to say.  But it has to be sincere, and he has to have his own self confidence at the same time.

7. nifty@50 profile image74
    nifty@50posted 7 years ago

Yes.................................................... Donald Trump!

8. Pamela Sarzana profile image60
    Pamela Sarzanaposted 5 years ago

It is said, that beauty is in the eye of the beholder...that being said my personal views on the subject are ..most attractive to me is intellect, and character.. it seems that flavors the whole package for me..if if the guy is an animal lover, so much more the better.

I'm pretty sure having all your teeth and, being mentally stable are a standing requirement for either gender.

I  want to see what is on the inside before I consider the outside...

my 2 cents!...cheers!