jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How come after an argument your boyfriend insists on having sex to 'seal the dea

1. ptosis profile image71
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

How come after an argument your boyfriend insists on having sex to 'seal the deal'?

2. Kelley Harmon profile image71
    Kelley Harmonposted 7 years ago

My significant other doesn't do that. Is that a real mystery though? I would  assume he just enjoys sex and is looking for an excuse to have it.

3. lostdogrwd profile image61
    lostdogrwdposted 7 years ago

you should have a husband. that what men do. men ALWAYS  want sex with a women that they like. there nothing better that to have a woman or two  to be with anytime we want

4. profile image0
    Rosemary Banksposted 7 years ago

Rosemary Banks

All men think about is sex anyway whether they can perform or not. Sometimes arguing raises a mans testosterone level.

Once the arguing is over he has or wants sex to calm him down so he can fall asleep.  Typical man.

5. helendanger profile image81
    helendangerposted 7 years ago

Hey!  How do you know that about my boyfriend?  Kidding. wink

I agree with Kelley Harmon that your bf probably just likes sex.  For any reason.  Cmon hon, it's Easter!  Let's have sex.  I did my taxes so let's have sex.  Ummmm...I like your shoes so let's have sex.

Also, men find sex relaxes them.  I've heard that one reason men well, ah, masturbate is that it is a major tension reliever.  So it is great that your man wants to blow off his steam with you!  If he were closed off in his heart due to the fight, he wouldn't ah, include you in his relief methods.

Closed to reply