jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Can I date in Hubpages?

1. micadeolu profile image48
    micadeoluposted 7 years ago

Can I date in Hubpages?

I will like to date and meet the girl of my life outside my country of birth. Though I currently live there but i am planning to travel to any other part of the world.

I've tried so many dating sites but no result because of some diplomatic minus left by some bad elements in my locality.

2. divacratus profile image74
    divacratusposted 7 years ago

Hubpages isn't exactly a dating site and I don't know if anyone here actually has the time to socialize in between writing articles and such, but you never know! Love sometimes strikes at the strangest of times. Keep your options open, I would say!

Best of luck...

3. Pearldiver profile image79
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

Of Course You can date ... providing someone Wants to Date YOU...  If you try here and it doesn't work then you shouldn't rubbish the site as it isn't a dating site.
    But Hey....... If you read ALL the Hubs on Dating Here.... At Least you will be way better off than you are now!!!
    Good Luck.... There are lots of Pets here too!

4. profile image0
    dracaslairposted 7 years ago

dont see why not.it might be a place for meeting poeple.more of a place for a writting carrear.

5. stricktlydating profile image82
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

Hubpages isn't an online dating site, you would still have more luck trying to get a date if you used a dating website.

6. dexixy profile image68
    dexixyposted 7 years ago

You can't date here, You should join a dating site like match.com,person.com and whatever...google

working