jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

I truely love my boyfriend but theres this girl who likes me and i think im fall

1. profile image44
    kittercat400posted 7 years ago

I truely love my boyfriend but theres this girl who likes me and i think im falling for her,...

what do i do?

2. Hridyapal Bhogal profile image60
    Hridyapal Bhogalposted 7 years ago

didn't really get your question.....you have a boyfriend..means you are a girl....but another girl seems to be in love with you....???

3. wizardAlvin profile image56
    wizardAlvinposted 7 years ago

Being human, and I am assuming you are human, you will most likely experience the full range of human emotions. Love, hate, like, lust, happiness, pleasure, pain, and so very many more. These emotions will to varying degrees attempt to control you. Or seem to control you.

If you are able to realise this, be aware of this, you have control in that you can see 'I love ...' or 'I dislike ...' or 'I must have ...', as appropriate.

Love, i believe, is one emotion that can be given in unlimited quantities. Love is given, never taken.

Ask yourself am I giving ... [love, friendship, happiness, and the like]?
    How am I 'falling for'? Am I entering something, giving something, wanting something, expecting something, needing something?

This is not an answer as only you may provide that. Perhaps it is a way you might be able to think about what question, questions you could ask yourself to get an answer.

4. Diane Inside profile image80
    Diane Insideposted 7 years ago

If you truely loved your boyfriend you wouldnt' be asking this question.

5. profile image55
    sellmesomethingposted 7 years ago

Go where your heart takes you smile it might m
    be hard at first but everything will work out in the end.

6. dabeaner profile image57
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

Wow, two questions recently prompt me to give the same answer:
    ménage à trois?

7. Jaggedfrost profile image78
    Jaggedfrostposted 7 years ago

Alvin that was a cool answer.  On that note it might be observed that thinking about how you feel in the here and now might not help the situation.  It seems drudgery to consider but you might think about what future you might give either person.  It the words of Robert Frost, "look down one as far as I could to where it bent into the undergrowth then took the other as just as far...."  There is nothing wrong with weighing your options.  It doesn't bode well to sit on the fence though.  Once you make your decision any vacillation becomes an issue for you to resolve not an emotion that needs exploring.  Those who vacillate find themselves lonely in the end and that is worse then clinging to either fate you have before you.

8. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

pick the one who you feel most comfortable being around dont lead eaither one on this is wrong and can be very hurtfull